Chapter 7

'Hi! My name is Lucy, a real life wizard! I live in a beautiful city named Magnolia, it's a magnificent place filled with magic and opportunity! Go right through the center of the town, pass the lovely Kardia Cathedral, and you'll find the cities only magical guild Fairy Tail, and I live in  cute little house, a real steal at seventy thousand jewel a month trust me, I love everything about it from the tub, to all the floor space, to the amazing closets! Not to mention the adorable fire place and stove! It's just darling! But, what I love most about it is... Ahh!' Lucy screamed, leaving her train of thoughts.

   "MY BEDROOM!" Lucy screamed, seeing Natsu and Happy sitting on the couch, enjoying food and treating it like it was their own home. Lucy was quite bothered by this.

   "GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE YOU JERKS!" Lucy demanded angrily, kicking the two and slamming them into the wall.

   Naruto was passing by Lucy's apartment, when he heard the outburst, he got quite worried, he knew that this was Lucy's apartment, and he would always pass by it when heading over to the guild from his own apartment.

   So he rushed in, opening the front door in a rush, "Lucy are you okay! I heard you yell, and I got a little worried, is everything okay here!?" Naruto asked frantically.

   Lucy saw and blushed, "AH! Naruto-kun!" She yelped, covering herself up, since she was still in a towel. 'Oh no! Naruto-kun saw me in a towel!' Right now, Lucy was ten shades of red.

   Naruto noticed, and wondered why Lucy was tomato red until he looked down and blushed. 

   Natsu and Happy groaned, "Natsu? Happy? What are you two doing here? Do you know this is Lucy's apartment?" Naruto said.

   "Well we heard that Lucy had gotten a knew pad and headed over to check it out." Natsu said innocently. Naruto sighed. "What are YOU doing here Naruto?" Happy asked.

   "Well, I was heading over to the guild, and I passed by Lucy's place, I heard Lucy yell, I got worried, so I came in to see if she was okay, but it turns out it was just you two, hahaha." Naruto said sheepishly. 'Oh Naruto-kun, nice as always, I wouldn't mind him staying over.' Lucy thought and giggled.

   "Sorry for barging in Lucy, I'll be heading over to the guildhall, see ya!" Naruto said, as he began to head out of the door, when he felt delicate hands wrap around his arms and pulling him inside the house.

   "No it's okay Naruto-kun, you can stay! I don't mind!" Lucy said, blushing. Natsu and Happy noticed, they leaned in and whispered quietly so Lucy and Naruto won't here.

   "Man look at her, she obviously has a huge crush on Naruto." Natsu whispered, "Aye." Happy replied.

   Naruto hesitated but he couldn't turn this kind of offer so he obliged and came in, letting Lucy pull him in. "Okay, thanks Lu-chan." Naruto said, smiling sheepishly again.

   Lucy blushed at the nickname and the honorific. "By the way, WHY WERE YOU TWO IN MY APARTMENT!!!???" Lucy shouted, turning over to Natsu and Happy.

   "We just came over to check out your new pad." Natsu said innocently, "Well what you call checking out, I call BARGING IN!" Lucy shouted. The two whimpered. 

   Naruto sighed, leaning against the wall. "And I'm pretty sure the police would call it breaking in and entering." Lucy said, Natsu sighed and went over to Lucy, giving her a sad face, "Come on, we were just trying to be friendly." Natsu said again.

   "This is a serious invasion of my privacy." Lucy muttered, "Nice place you got here." Happy said, scratching his claws on the wall where Naruto was leaning against. "Let's try and keep it that way alright!" Lucy said frantically.