1O

Dear Chandler Fletcher,

I've always recognized you as the Albert Einstein of our batch; the person with aptitude of even becoming the future president. You may call yourself a loner for having no companionship but you know what I think? I think you're filled with so much strength that a regular teenager isn't capable of having and it makes people insecure of being your friends.

Your companions only see the parts of your personality where you're being valued by the teachers and bury yourself in classic literature. What they don't realize is that you, just like everyone is a spectrum of colors.

The red in you represents your passion for artistry. As long as I have known you, you have always been someone that loved theatrical performances and only watched the popular shows to improve your acting, though I did enjoy hearing your theories on finding out the murderer of our favorite show. After all, you do have the perfect balance of right and left brain.

The yellow in you stands for your intelligence and loyalty to academics and never ever being tempted to cheat at a test. I recall in seventh grade when our class teacher was out for one period to answer an emergency phone call, while we were being conducted a test and the entire class began discussing and passing cheat notes around, but you ignored the whispers of sins around you, focused on your paper and aced the test while the rest of us received a lecture from the principal.

The blue in you symbolizes your wisdom to general knowledge and peace that you find in reading, and the green in you represents the soothing voice you have when you sing and the self - respect you show when you own up to the masterpieces that you create.

Sometimes I wonder if you're even human because how one is simply capable of being a good writer, artist, singer, dancer, actor, narrator, host, athlete a good chef and is still a star student who all the teachers love has ever only been a myth. I suppose the answer is because you are Chandler; the person who would challenge the impossible.