O2

Dear Camellia,

When you sing, the sound of your voice is something I could never grow tired of; the type of voice that could get stuck in my head like my favorite song, playing on repeat. Not to mention, you're also a great song writer. You're someone who's able to paint vivid skies with her words; someone who can bring out vibrant colors using black ink on white surface.

I remember what sparked your interest in song writing - your seventh grade crush. He made you believe that he was the happily ever after you've spent years chasing after, and as a Disney enthusiast, you couldn't help but fall for his web of lies. Turns out, he wasn't the prince, no, not even close; he was the villain in your story for he blinded you to discover the glamour of middle school; the last traces of innocence. He took you out of your imagination and captured you in a cage of hideous thoughts; one where you began doubting your talents, intelligence and even your appearance.

But darling, his gibberish words do not define you. Your heavenly voice can make your genuine prince's heart beat to the sound of your notes, your lyrics can imprison the souls of those who understands the true magnificence of the anguished, your wisdom may not be displayed in your academics but it beyond any doubts showcases in your style of living as you've always proclaimed "forgive and forget." Those three simple words may sound as easy as A, B, C but to put it in work is above one's head. But you were able to forgive him and even brought him out of the cage that he seized himself in.

In addition to your mind of mental capacity and your heart of pure gold, you have an appearance that many may long for. You constantly complained about not having blue eyes, freckles or waves like the girls on the cover of a magazine do, but I find elegance in your brown almond shaped eyes hidden behind your large framed glasses, your oily skin that reflects your exotic heredity, and in your waterfall of thick, shiny black hair.

Don't you ever doubt your own beauty because you're an actual Disney princess; you have the looks and brains of Belle and you're merciful to the beasts in your life. I think that's what makes you extraordinarily beautiful.