O6

Dear Jairo Prescott,

I overheard your conversation with your friend during our accounting class today and it pushed my heart six feet under to the ground. Since we were little, you always proclaimed that you enjoyed your romance – free life as you're sure you're complete on your own and that you try to detain yourself away from drama because where there is romance, there is jealousy. And where there is jealousy, there is drama. So it was distressing when I came to know you too jumped on the wagon of impressing others, especially when you said you thought you were not good enough for her.

Let me tell you, any girl would be blessed to have you ask them out. Any girl could fall in love with you at the blink of an eye. Any girl could fall for the way your eyes would light up as the corners of your mouth turned at a delightful joke. Any girl would fall in love with the appearance of dimples in your cheeks as your whole face shows the amusement of the moment.

The most saddening part of the conversation was you being insecure about your weight. Darling, beauty is not measured by numbers, and beyond any doubt not by the numbers on a weighing scale. Sure, weight rise to a certain stage may be considered unhealthy and that's why people go on diets; trying to maintain a healthy sugar level, but that isn't your case. Your beauty lies within your figure that resembles those of a Japanese stuffed animal and any girl would find that adorable. And if she doesn't then why would you want to waste your time impressing someone who doesn't find beauty in you?

The intention of this letter isn't to convince you to give up the hope to find your princess, but a letter of reminder that with or without a princess, you're Jairo Prescott; the guy who can create wonders on his own.