Chapter 2: The Party

Alex's POV:

I'm getting ready for the party and just finished redoing my makeup (nothing too fancy or too bold). I sigh in relief, my eyeliner isn't being stubborn as fuck today which is good. I head to my room so I can choose what to wear "Hmm... it's just a house party... not with many people right? Should I just be casual? I know people from the offices are going to be there... I kind of want to impress them though. Ugh I'll just text Alesa." I think to myself as I lay down on my bed.

Alex- Hey

Alesa- Hey, are you coming over tonight for the party?

Alex- Yeah I am, I can't wait to see you and Mason again! But what am I supposed to wear? I know it's nothing fancy but... I know some guys from the offices are going to be there and I know they're all close friends with Adam. So I want to make a good impression you know?

Alesa- Oh well I can understand where you're coming from, but it's just going to be me, you, Jordan, Adam, Barney, Max, Ross, Red, Jake, and the other Jordan. Just be casual with what you wear (I'm also aware that Max and Ross aren't at the offices anymore but they're still going to be at the party).

Alex- Okay, thanks. Have to go change, see you at the party!

I drop my phone on my bed and look through my closet. I end up going with white skinny jeans, a long sleeved navy blue shirt, and some white and black sneakers (you can change anything you want).

Once I finally finish getting everything ready I get a text from Jordan saying she's outside waiting. So I grab my phone off my bed and head outside.

Once I get in the carJordan says "Hi Alex! Are you excited? We never really hang out with the guys anymore so this'll be fun." I sign and say "Actually I'm kind of nervous, everyone there is pretty close and I know you'll want to go socialize and stuff because you're good at making new friends but I'm not. Plus you'll be flirting with Max the whole time so I'll be alone." Jordan looks at me, kind of pissed off "Hey fuck you and... fuck you." She says, we both laugh "Hey! It's not my fault you're like in love with Max okay?" She signs because she knows what she's gotten herself into "Well I just personally think he's a pretty cool guy, when he's not mad... do you have a thing for anyone going to the party?" She says eager to know the answer "Well I don't know, they're all overall nice people..." Jordan looks at me with a hey I know you're lying so just tell the truth look. "Ugh fine... maybe Red? I don't know his personality is just attractive for me and it's weird. I don't really like him though..." I look back at Jordan as I finish my sentence and she's giving me another look but this time it's the oh my god I ship it look. "Ugh shut up!" I say with frustration in my tone, I'm not really one to talk about my feelings so I get really uncomfortable really easily. "Hey hey! I didn't even say anything!" Jordan says, we both laugh... "Hey we're here!" Jordan says as she pulls up to a really big and nice house, I forgot how cool Adam's house was. We both get out of the car and head up the driveway.

I knock on the door and Alesa answers "Oh my god hi guys! Haven't seen you in forever!" Alesa says as we all hug each other "Everybody is in the room over there" Alesa points to what looks like the living room.

Adam's POV:

I was just talking with Red and then Alex and Jordan walk in. I have to introduce them to everybody. "Hey guys! Jordan and Alex are here! I know a lot of you guys don't know who they are so go up and introduce yourselves!" Everyone kind of shifts over to them and starts talking to them, I don't want them to feel like outsiders so it's good that they're all getting along. But for some reason Red stays seated beside me. "Red go over! Pretty sure you haven't met Alex before, I know you've met Jordan... what are you waiting for?" Red starts to blush "Uh I don't know I'll just wait for the crowd to calm down..." Red says awkwardly. Alex looks over at me and mouths a "Thank you" Because she knows that I know she didn't want things to be awkward when she meets everyone. She also looks over and waves at Red and smiles... he blushes again and waves back and smiles awkwardly. Does Red have a little crush on Alex?

Red's POV:

I know her! She's from yc/n! I love her videos! God she's gorgeous too... I'll go say hi later... I hope Adam didn't notice me being all awkward... oh shit now he's smirking at me. End my life.

Alex's POV:

Everyone has finished introducing themselves and honestly... everyone is so nice! I haven't talked to Red yet tonight though. I waved and smiled earlier just to be friendly but he seemed uncomfortable when he waved back. Maybe a freaked him out a little... whoops? I don't know. All I know is that Jordan is hardcore flirting with Max right now. I get her attention and wink at her. She sighs and starts talking to Max again. They'd be cute together... then I realize I've zoned out a bit. Red was standing in front of me smiling awkwardly checking to see if I was okay. "Oh sorry I guess I kind of zoned out... I'm Alex by the way. You must be Red, I really like your channel!" Red answers with "Oh yeah thanks! I know who you are too, I watch your channel. I really like it!" "Thanks! You have no idea how long I've waited for you to upload" I say blushing a little, was that too weird? "Haha glad you were excited as me!" He says laughing a little. We both just kind of stare at each other for a couple seconds then Adam says "Hey guys lets watch a movie, my couch might not be big enough so some of you might have to sit on the floor... we're going to watch The Purge 2!" I see Jordan happily walk over with Max and sit on the floor and cuddle with him... he must like her too! I sit at the end of the couch beside Red. We end up sharing a blanket and I say "Hey we need to get Max and Jordan together! They'd be super cute!" Red smiles at me and says "Yeah we need to do that... I ship it so hard." We both laugh a little and I cuddle up to him and he puts his arm around me and we watch the movie.

Today was... eventful...

Hope you guys are enjoying the story! I'm having fun writing it so... also you can comment suggestions for the story so I'm not running out of ideas. Until next time!

Word count: 1220

-ItsBlueVacktor