Chapter 6: Why Do You Like Me?

Alex's POV:

Me and Jordan just arrived at her house and we are about to start setting things up for our smoothie challenge video. "You kissed him... again?" Jordan says as she gets some of the ingredients out of the pantry. "Yeah..." You sign... love struck, "We aren't even dating yet but I just keep liking him more and more everyday. He makes me happy. I can't explain my feelings for him without cringing a little though. Ah I'm too cheesy and basic. I do want a relationship with him though" You say as you grab some things out of the pantry as well, "Well have you even told him why you like him? Has he done the same? Wait wait wait... did he even confirm that he wants a real relationship with you too?" Jordan asks whilst placing the foods on the table, "Well no, no, and no. But he kissed me twice and called me "fucking gorgeous" so I mean... isn't it obvious?" I say and drop a couple things on the ground, "Well I think you should get all these details from him before you start making predictions and saying "isn't it obvious" to yourself. You know what happened with me and Jake." Ugh. Jordan is right. I mean Jake didn't even do the same things Red did to me. He just kissed her and never talked to her again but Red is different... I think. "I guess you're right... I'll text him after the video..." I say and sigh... this could just be Red pulling a Jake... but he wouldn't just kiss me and do nothing about it and stop talking to me... would he? Whatever. I can't think about this right now I need to film the video with Jordan. We finish setting everything up and we start recording."Hello everyone! I am Jordan and this is..." Jordan points to me and I say "Alex!!" "And today we are doing the smoothie challenge!" "I didn't choose to do this challenge!!" I scream and interrupt her... we both laugh and continue with the video.

*time skip till end of the video*

"Thank you guys for watching! I hope you enjoyed watching me throw up and Alex almost throw up. Either way we're both hella nauseous! Haha, I had fun and I hope you guys did watching! See you guys.. next time!" Jordan says and she wrote up the video. "I'm going to die after this video ends byeeeeeeeee!" I say and she stops the recording, we both laugh, "Shit that sucked." I say and get up to go lay down on the couch. "Hey! You didn't even throw up!" Jordan says and we both laugh. "I'm going to go text Red now... ugh I'm nervous..." I say and go to grab my phone, Jordan puts her hand on my shoulder and says "Hey, don't worry. I'm here for you if anything goes wrong... be yourself... there's always the next one too if things don't go well... good luck!" Jordan is so nice... I love her so much. I give her a hug, then lay down on the couch and text Red.

Alex- Hi, I have a question if you don't mind...

Red- Ask away...

Alex- What now?

Red- What do you mean by that?

Alex- Are we a thing? Do you even like me or want a real relationship with me?

Red- I don't know if we are... I do like you a lot... and I do want a real relationship with you. Do you feel the same?

Alex- Of course I do! I wouldn't be asking if I didn't... nerd :P

Red- Hey I'm not a nerd! Haha, can we talk about this in person? I feel it'd be better...

Alex- Haha... sure, who's place?

Red- Mine if you want, it doesn't really matter. Barney's not home either so we can have privacy and it won't be all awkward....

Alex- Okay... I'll have to help Jordan clean up and then I'll be over... see you soon!

Red- Bye!

I throw my phone on the couch and finish up things with Jordan and get everything cleaned up. "Do you think you could drive me to Red's house?" I ask as I put the last of the things in the trash, "Yeah sure lets go!"

I grab all my things and we head to the car, "I'm guessing it went well..." Jordan says as she puts her seatbelt on. "Yeah it did. He wants a relationship too. I don't know if it's going to be like he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend later or when I go over... I personally don't care he can ask me however he wants its just... I'm nervous. I'm going to ask him why he likes me and it's going to be a little sad if he doesn't like me as much as I like him you know?" I say awkwardly, shit I'm ahhh so nervous... "Hey it'll be okay alright? Even if he doesn't like you as much as he likes you, once you date him his feelings for you will just grow and grow. There's no need to worry. Just be honest okay? Be yourself because you're a fantastic girl and he's going to be your boyfriend soon! Be happy! Be excited! If anything bad happens, I'm just a phone call or fifteen minute drive away okay?" She says as we pull out of her drive way.

*time skip till you get to Red's house*

"We're here." Jordan says as I begin to get out of the car, "Hey thanks for the drive over! Thanks for everything to be honest. I really love you Jordan, you've been helping me a lot lately and I'm so happy to have you as a best friend." I say and look at her and smile. "Thanks! I really love you too! I always love helping. Good luck, call me if you need a drive back home!" "Okay byeeeee!" I say as she pulls out of his drive way. Phewf... okay Alex... you got this... here we go...

You knock on the door and you're greeted by Red with a smile on his face. "Hi Red!" You say a little anxious, "Hi Alex, come on in. Want to talk over a movie?" He says and awkwardly (but cutely) grabs my hand and pulls me inside. "Yeah sure! How about Deadpool? I still haven't seen it!" You say and blush a little, he's so god damn cute! "You haven't seen it?! Oh my god yes we need to!" He says and continues to pull me around his house. We end up in the living room. We both sit down on the couch and he turns the TV on and we rent Deadpool, then start the movie.

*time skip to about halfway*

"So um... Red? I have a question..." I say, god I'm already blushing whyyyyy Alex whyyyyy. "Yeah?" he says and looks at me, curiously. "Why do you like me?" I say, my voice was so shaky when I say that ughhh. I'm so nervous. Alex stop being such a pussy. "Um well... God there's so many reasons. To be honest when I first saw you I thought you were just gorgeous. You're beautiful and I like everything about you. That night we talked for hours was amazing. I had so much fun. I've never been so invested and happy in one conversation. You're so different and I like it, you understand how I think and you make me happy. You make me laugh and smile. I just love being around you. I want to know more about you though. That's why I want a real relationship with you. Because every time I talk with you, I just keep wanting to know more and more." Red says and I just look at him. I was not expecting that! Wow okay just... wow. "Thank you so much Red, I just... ah I just like you so much." I say and hug him. "Why do you like me Alex?" He says while still in a hug. I pull away and say "Wow um... Just because you're such a passionate person and I just enjoy talking with you. You're a good conversationalist, you've been a great friend to me lately but I've always wanted more... a relationship with you. I swear every time we've walked beside each other for the shortest time... I've always wanted to hold you hand and just hug you. You're just a great guy. You're attractive as fuck and your personality and mindset is just so attractive for me. I can't control myself. The night we first kissed I honestly thought it was a dream because... you're Red! And I just really like you..." Oh god he's just looking at me. Now I know what he felt now I guess.

Red's POV:

Wow.

Just wow.

I've never had anyone say anything like that to me. I mean yes I've been in like three other strong relationships but like... the look in her eyes when she said that was just amazing. "Alex I..." I'm speechless ah. I just lean in and kiss her. Passionately. Alex is just... something else...

She's everything I want. This was a long chapter... sorry haha. Update will be soon, until next time!

Word count: 1558

-ItsBlueVacktor