Chapter 15: Rainy days

Red's POV:

Me and Alex are just sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing. We're both just watching Stranger Things (I'm sorry i'm trash for that show) and Alex says "Hey, we should... do something. I'm bored." "Well what shall we do?" I say and adjust my seating position "How about we just go for a walk? Go to the book store and maybe get some lunch? It's been a while since we've gone on a date that isn't just us watching a movie or something. Just... a real date you know?" Alex says and starts sitting up too "Well what do you say?" She says and waits for me to respond "Well I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle a date with YOU Alex." I say and she rolls her eyes at me "Red you suck. Let's go!" She says and starts to get into a nice outfit. I don't really want to be under dressed so i then change into a nice shirt and pants.

We head out and it's a little bit cloudy but then again, it is starting to become that time of the year where it's just cold and rainy October.

Alex's POV:

Me and Red are just walking and such and then I remember that I haven't been very consistent with the whole uploading thing. I've been busy with editing and stuff with SkyMedia's new channels and shit so I've just been posting a lot of short videos or sometimes vlogs so, I ask Red "Hey, do you mind if I vlog our little date?" "Yeah sure, I don't mind." He says and we continue walking. I quickly pull out my phone since I didn't have the vlogging camera. (I mean who actually just carries a random vlogging camera around?) I start the recording and say "Hey guys it's Alex! I'm with Red and yeah! We're just kind of going on a small date so I decided to bring you some vlog-ish stuff while we do that! Uhhh... I don't really know what else to say really. I just needed an excuse to make a vlog and stuff because I have been barely posting on YouTube lately because I've been busy. So yeah! Enjoy small clips of me and Red at the book store and getting food! Also the really white girl filler clips of the scenery! Also Red!" I say and tap his shoulder, he quickly looks over "Yeah babe?" He says and adjusts his glasses a bit "Say hi to everyone!" I say and nudge him a little "Oh hi guys! I'm Red and I have red hair because I'm cooler than Alex!" He says and then starts to look at his phone "Alrighty well i guess that's it for Red! See you all in the next clip!" I say and stop the recording and we continue walking.

I get some nice shots of the cute streets and the clouds. Whilst me and Red continue to talk, laugh, and be idiots together. I then pull out my phone again and press record and say "Okay Red we need to make the ultimate cute thumbnail! Pose with me Red!" He looks up and kisses me on the cheek and I say "Alright that's perfect!" Then laugh a little with Red and end the recording.

We get to the book store and I get more shots for the video and then we head in. There's so many books it's crazy and there's also a cute little Tim Hortons with a seating area with some people reading some books with their coffees. Me and Red buy our choice of books (picture whatever one you'd like)  and then get something from Tim's. Me not liking anything type of Tea or coffee, I get a hot chocolate. Me and Red get our drinks, then sit in the cute little area and start reading. We both sit on a couch and start reading. Then occasionally say something random in between sips of coffee and weird glances at each other when we make awkward eye contact. I pull out my phone again and press record. "So we got to the store and we got our books. Red chose (whatever book you can think of) and I chose (another random book). Mines better but you know... whatever." I say and Red quickly looks up and says "Hey! (Certain book) is really good you weird frick!" and then he continues to read and pretends to act offended. I continue to talk about random things and occasionally get weird looks from random people for recording myself talk about weird shit. "So anyways guys, this has been me and Red at the book store and buying coffee and hot chocolate. I hope you guys enjoyed! Red say bye!" Red waves and continues to read. "Sorry guys, he's really into his book right now because Red's stupid. But that's all for now! See you all later!" I stop the recoding and then me and Red continue to read.