Chapter 7: Ralex?

Alex's POV:

I'm currently just editing some videos for my channel, I recently hit 600,000 subscribers! I'm honestly so happy and may have cried in the thank you video, whoops. I get lost in thought and then realize my phone was buzzing. It was Adam? Why would he be texting me now? It's work hours for him at the moment...

Adam- Hey congrats on 600,000 subscribers on your channel! Me and everyone at the offices are proud of you, we also kind of wanted to give you a gift...

Alex- Oh no no no... don't get me gifts.

Adam- Well you have to accept the gift actually... it's a good offer. Do you maybe want to work at the offices? You can edit your own videos and you can record so we wouldn't really have to teach you anything... you'll be getting paid more than you are now if you decide to edit other people's videos as well.

Alex- Oh my god! Of course I would... when would I start officially?

Adam- Getting everything set up will be easy... so only a day basically. Not including the time it'll take to set your own office up and such.

Alex- Sounds nice... I can help get tall the paperwork set up too if you'd like. I'm never too busy to be honest. So I don't mind...

Adam- Ah Alex you're the greatest, but I think we're good. We'll email you if we need help with anything. Actually... do you want to come to the offices now? Today everyone's been working great at staying on schedule maybe we could get every body to give you a warm welcome so tomorrow won't be to chaotic for you. I mean if you're up for it. We'd get Red to show you around too ;)

Alex- Oh great... did Red say anything?

Adam- Um he said nothing... OMF RALEX IS REAL!!!!!

Alex- Ugh not the time Adam... terrible ship name by the way... when should I come by?

Adam- Is now okay?

Alex- Yeah, what the address?

Adam then gave me the address and I started to get ready to go over to the offices. I got my phone and my keys then started to head to my car.

*time skip to when you get to the offices*

I text Adam and tell him that I'm here and wait at the door... then Adam greets me with a smile. "Excited to join us?" he says as he opens the door, letting me in. "Yes! I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun to work you some of my best friends!" I say wayyyyy to enthusiasticly. "Haha and your boyfriend" Adam jokes... not a funny joke though... "Adam please stop I'm not his girlfriend." I say and give him a dirty look... "Hey! At least not yet!" "Ugh... let's not talk about this right now..."

We got up all of the stairs (you know what I mean if you've seen the office antics videos or vlogs) and entered the main area of the offices... "Hey everyone! Alex is here!" Adam calls out to everyone so they head over to where we are. Everybody introduced themselves and everyone is so nice. Finally I see Red and go up to say hi.
"Hi Alex, excited to join the offices?" He says and puts his arm around me, "Hell yeah, everyone here is so nice and it's great! I can't wait... I also get to work with you..." We both laugh "Haha, I'm excited to work with you too. Office Antics videos are always really fun! Except for the ones that are just full on pain... those of kind suck." Red says and scratches the back of his neck, "RALEX IS REAL!!!!" Adam says and we both kind of give each other this well are we even a thing? Look... "Are we a thing?" Red says awkwardly... "Well you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet so no not yet..." I saw even more awkwardly... "Well Alex... do you want to be my girlfriend?" By now everyone was looking at us... shit. "Of course I do!" We both awkwardly smile as we see everyone looking at us. "JUST KISS HER ALREADY!!!" They all say in unison... then Red leans in and kisses me for a good amount of time. "Okay guys that's enough you're distracting me from my Pokémon Go!" Adam says and we all laugh.

I can't wait to join the offices. Wait... I'm also Red's girlfriend... how are we going to tell all of our subscribers?

I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I'm really glad people are reading this story because I really like it (writing and reading). Until next time!

Word count: 792

-ItsBlueVacktor