Chapter 14: Double Date War

Alex's POV:

(Little recap I guess??)

The past few days have been really basic. Work, see friends and well... more work. Max and Jordan are happy as they'll ever been and so are me and Red. Max and Jordan are the sweetest things together and a majority of the fan base was over joyed with the announcement that they were together. We're all pretty happy at the offices and I can't lie. I'm hella fucking in love with Red.

I'm at work and I'm blankly looking at my computer screen. I finished editing early everyone else is somewhat busy so I basically have nothing to do other than spam Jordan with texts until she answers me.

Alex- JORDANJORDANJORDAN!1!1!

Alex- JORDAN!!!1!1!!

Jordan- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!

Alex- I'm bored :)

Jordan- I feel your pain sweetie.

Jordan- Also are you busy tonight?

Alex- You know I'm not ;)

Jordan- Well that was unnecessary, but do you want to go on a double date with me and Max? We were going to go out to dinner then maybe laser tag.

Alex- I'd love too! Did you already text Red?

Jordan- Yeah, he said he wants to go.

Alex- Alright it's settled, can't wait!

Jordan- And since you're so obsessed with what you wear, wear something casual.

Alex- HEY THATS RUDE!

Jordan- Me and Max will pick you and Red up at 5:30❤️

Alex- Alright... bye💖

I close my phone and check my schedule, it's 1:40... I don't have to record until 2:00... great I love staring at my screen and do absolutely nothing.

*Time skip to when you get home after work*

I've just finished getting ready for the double date. Me and Red are waiting for Max and Jordan to come pick us up.

Within minutes we hear a car pull into the drive way and a honk, so we get up and grab our phones and wallets. We go the to the car and see the happy couple waiting for us. Me and Red both get into the car and then Jordan says "Hi guys! Are you guys excited?" Me and Red both nod our heads and smile. "That's good. Me and Max have a... challenge for you guys, if you're willing to accept." She says and they both smile a little. "Well what is it?" I say and tilt my head a little from curiosity. "We're going to laser tag like we said, but we were thinking the losing couple would have to pay for dinner." Me and Red both give each other a glance and then Red says "It's fucking on." We all laugh a little and then Max says "May the better couple win... which is me and Jordan." "Hey! Rude! We're going to kick your asses out there so shut your mouth you fuck boy. Ain't no talking shit until someone wins there buddy ol' pal." I say and Red smiles and holds my hand with pride. "OOOH GET FUCKING ROASTED!" Jordan says and we all laugh once again. "Hey! I'm on your team there sweetie."

We pull into the mall where the laser tag place was. We all walk in holdings hands (well... I mean each couple holding hands). Max walks up to the counter and says "Hi we have a scheduled last tag time for 6:00 to 6:30." The employee with the name tag that says Donnie checks the computer for our time. "Yes and what did you register the name under?" "Max" He says while he taps his finger on the counter. "Alright Max, you and your friends can start now. Walk through that door and there will be an instructor there to tell you guys the rules of the game and how to play." Donnie says and point the door the the left of the front desk. We all say our thank you's and then walk in.

We've all learned how to play and the rules and now we're waiting for the game to start. You have unlimited bullets and you've been put in a room that resembles a maze. There are many walls and places to hide and camp to take out the other team. The objective is too get to the other teams base and shoot their "reviver" which takes 30 shots to it to take it down but if you get shot on our journey over, your gun will turn off and you have to go back to your reviver and then you're back in the game. Once your team takes down the opposing teams reviver, the other team can't be revived. So you have to shoot them down and then they can't re spawn. Once the reviver and both team members are down. The other team has won.

Me and Red hear the horn go off which means the game has started. Me and Red both split up and fast but quietly walk to the other end. I have my gun raised and I look around for Max and Jordan. I see Jordan camping behind a wall and shoot her down. I quietly giggle and she sees me and rolls her eyes and groans. She then starts to walk back to her reviver. I continue to walk at a fast pace towards the other end of the room. I look around at peek over another wall which is shorter than the others. I see Red walking around and he sees me too. He smiles and waves and then, he gets shot! He then looks to see that Max was standing behind a wall and that he shot him. I then hear Max say "No flirting or being all cutesy with your girlfriend during war Red!" I laugh silently again. Then Max spots me. He starts to walk over and I start fast walking again. But crouched down a little. I look over another wall to see that Max is getting closer. I find a wall and take a break. I silently pant then hear my chest plate go off. "That's rude!" I then see Jordan laughing in the corner. "Payback baby." I flip her off then turn to start walking back. I then hear Jordan's chest plate go off and see that Red shot her down! "Payback is correct my friend." Red says and gives me a quick smile and wave again. He then continues to go towards their reviver and I walk back. As soon as I get there I quickly get back into the game.

The game progresses and I've just died shooting Max and Jordan's reviver. They only need two more shots and we need four. I get back into the game and full on run towards the other end of the room and shoot down Max and Jordan again. I meet up with Red who was hiding in a small corner just behind their reviver. I see that he's hiding from Jordan and Max guarding their base. I whisper to Red and say "Alright so I'll distract her and you peep over the wall and shoot it." He nods and kisses me on the cheek and I smile. I then run into the open and pretend to try and shoot their base. Jordan easily shoots me down. "Come on Jordan we're friends right?" I say and she then takes the bait. I scratch my nose signalling that Red in the clear and I see him start aiming. He has to get these two shots perfect or else we might loose. "Yes we're friends Alex. But as you can see I do not want to pay for dinner." She doesn't realize her mistake. "Aw... well that's too bad." I say and smirk. She then looks around and Red takes the two shots and shoots Max and Jordan.

Me and Red run too each other and celebrate. While Max and Jordan sulk and complain. I run to Red and I jump and he picks me up and we both laugh. "We won! I hope you guys didn't get to cocky and not bring your wallets!" I say and Red kisses me on the cheek and puts his arm around me. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever. We'll pay for your guys stupid dinner." Max says and we all walk back to the entrance to give all the gear back.

We all go out to dinner and have a great time. While me and Red brag about how we're the ultimate laser tag pro power couple just to annoy Max and Jordan.

I would say this double date was a success...

Hey guys! It's been a while and I'm sorry I've been gone! Summer has been taking over my life and I've been prepping for school to start up again. Also I can't thank you guys enough for 100 followers and almost 1000 reads!! That actually crazy! I'm just band trash who writes on her spare time and has no fucking life. So this was actually surprising to see 950+ reads on my story after I log back into Wattpad for the first time in almost a week! You guys are all pretty damn cool and thank you so so so so so much for the continuing support! Until next time!

Word Count: 1545

-ItsBlueVacktor