Chapter 11: Jordan and Max

Red's POV:

Me, Alex, Jordan, Ross, Max, Alesa and Adam are planning on going to the mall. Me and Alex were already together though, we're just laying on the couch together on our phones. As she starts to fall asleep with her head on my chest, she gets a text. I assume it's from Jordan. I continue to just scroll through Twitter. I get curious and look over to see what Jordan and her were talking about. I gaze over and pretend to keep scrolling.

Alex- JUST ASK HIM OUT!!1!1!!!1

Jordan- I don't even know if he actually wants to date me though. Maybe it's just him fooling around. He's probably like that. But if he is... for some reason I'm really into it.

Alex- BRB KILLING MYSELF!1!!!!1!STOP THINKING IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE IT WILL.

Jordan- And how do you know that??

Alex- Well I'm sorry? Max just doesn't seem like the type of guy who goES TO FUCKING SECOND BASE WITH SOMEONE HE ISN'T INTERESTED IN! SORRY!

Jordan- HEY STOP I GET IT.

Alex- YOU GUYS WERE PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE SEX IF ROSS DIDN'T COME HOME AND YET YOU'RE HERE DENYING THE THOUGHT OF HIM ACTUALLY HAVING AM INTEREST IN YOU. BITCH NO.

Jordan- I'm sorry okay? It's just. I really like Max and... I'm scared okay?

Alex- For what? You're basically already in a relationship with the guy god damnit.

Jordan- Come on. It's... Max... I'm just me.

Alex- Ugh you're amazing Jordan. Don't think otherwise or I will loose my shit and you know that. Max would be at a fucking Jacob Satorius stupid/ fuckboy rate if he turned you down.

Jordan- Haha. Very funny.

Alex- Whatever. I'm getting Red to help me get you guys together whether you like it or not! <3

Jordan- Go for it. Don't be all surprised if it never happens though.

Alex- Okay... me and Red will figure out something to do at the mall with you guys. I'll see you there, byeeeee

Jordan- Oh grrrrreat!!!!!!!!!!

Alex then turns off her phone and I quickly turn my head back to my phone. She then looks up at me and says "Hey, the night we first met. You know how I said we should get Jordan and Max together?" "Yeah" I say pretending to not know what she's about to ask me. "Yeah it's time to make it happen. She needs to believe he actually wants to actually date her. Not get in her pants." She says and sits up to face me. "So we need a plan I'm guessing? We're going to the mall and they're both going to be there. Anything you have in mind?" I say and turn off my phone, then throw it on the carpeted floor. "Okay so we make them sit beside each other, walk beside each other, be in groups together and all that basic stuff. But when me and Jordan to go shop in our stores you can go with Max and Ross instead of with me and Jordan. Max and Ross will definitely tell you what's going on. I know Max wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut about his whole "mini scandal" with Jordan. What'd they do you say? Well... apparently him and her were hanging out and then things got a little steamy. She says only second base but I think it went further to be honest, but whatever. They made out, maybe grinded a little, all that stuff and then Ross came home. No he didn't catch them but I know Max told him. He can't keep his little mouth shut. I just need you to get all the information but keep it casual. I'll take all the blame for telling you too because I know Jordan's okay with you knowing but I have no idea about Max." I sit there and process everything. "Yep I can do that. But grinding? Thought Max was better than that. He's never been the guy to just do that with someone he isn't even dating." I say and then check the time. "Oh shit we have to go now. Let's talk about it more in the car." I say and we both get up off the couch. I take her hand and then we head for the car with our things... and a plan.

*Time skip to the mall*

Red's POV:

We're all here and we've been just talking a little bit amongst ourselves. Me and Alex are holding hands like usual. We've been talking about all the things Max and Jordan have done and we've barely done anything but make out. Ugh Red stop. It's not the time to think about that. We all go our separate ways. I go with Max and Ross, Alex with Jordan and Adam with Alesa.

All three of us head over to *insert clothes store* and walk around. I didn't really need anything but if I saw anything I might buy it. Shit shit don't get off task. "Yo so how's Jordan????" Ross asks Max and smirks at him. Max avoids eye contact and says "Ross stop. Don't you remember the conditions were for me to tell you what happened between us? I told you not to talk about it all the time." "Hey hey. Come on. Don't be such a pussy and ask her out already. You don't just do that with someone and then don't ask them out. It leaves her with to many questions. It'll ruin your friendship and whatever potential you had for a real relationship." Ross adds and then I quickly butt in "Do you even want to actually date her?" "Well obviously yeah." He says and looks through some hoodies. "Then why haven't you asked her out?" I say and he responds with "Yo okay so I'm a dork so I can't. She's probably not even into me anyways" Ugh here we go. Better stop him before he starts doubting himself too much. "Max come on. Alex even tells me how much Jordan's wants to date you. There's no chance she would say no to you. You're making Jordan loose hope. Plus if you wait too long, she'll loose interest too. So just fucking ask her out already!" I say. I see the look on his face change. "Now here's someone who knows what they're talking about." Ross says and pats his hand on my shoulder twice and keeps looking around. "Fine, I'll ask her out tomorrow at work." He says and I turn around and mouth a "Finally!" to Ross. He nods his head back in agreement.

We all finish up and head back to meet everyone up again.

I see Alex and Jordan and I walk up to Alex and put my arm around her. She then kisses me on the cheek. Max and Jordan start talking and we kind of walk away from them so they don't hear what we're saying. "Hey how's it go?" She asks. "It went great. I got a nice white hoodie you know... to go with my white shoes. I also convinced Max to ask her out." I say and then our little group starts walking to their cars. "Ah that's perfect! When?" She says and gets a little giddy. "Tomorrow at work, so if Max ever comes around when you're with Jordan get an excuse to leave or anything. You know... the basics" I say, we keep walking. "So do you want to come to my place?" I say and look over at her. She looks around and then spots Jordan and Max going into his car with Ross. "Yeah sure, Jordan bailed on me for Max. But she deserves the time with him. You never know. Maybe he'll ask her out early." She says and we both walk over to my car.

We both get to my house and talk for the rest of the night until Alex falls asleep on my chest. I kiss her on the forehead then, it's not long until I end up falling asleep with her. Man... I think I'm in love with Alex.

How do I even tell her?

New chapter should be tomorrow... until next time!

Word Count: 1375

-ItsBlueVacktor