Chapter 10 - Finish Him!!! maybe

(Okay honestly I keep forgetting they are going into high school wow)

Okay this one will be short cause I gave up on it 😘😘

(Unknown POV)

Stupid God damn Angel minions, never gonna ask their kind to kill demons again!!!

(Joey POV) (SMUT, I'm so bad at writing this stuff)

Nothing came through the window, it was about two in the morning. Taylor and Daniel were keeping watch and Jade was sleeping in her bedroom. I looked over and Danny was sitting in front of the window sill looking outside. Taylor was in the hall.

"Dan, come to bed Jo Jo needs cuddles!!!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Joseph not now..." he replied sternly. I frowned and faced away from him. I gave up after a few minutes and sexily (I don't care if that's not a word :p) walked over. I turned into a demon and wrapped my arms around his neck. He turned around to face me and I put my face by his ear.

(Okay so anna sun 'the Joey Graceffa one' came on Pandora and I flipped out)

"What if I let you make me yours?" I asked. His eyes got wide as I sat on his lap. I felt a tent growing in his boxers.

(Daniel POV)

Joey's eyes glowed red in the light of the moon, he grinned as he sat in my lap. I gently pushed his back into the carpet and I turned into myself again. I leaned in to kiss Joey but he slipped out from under me. He pushed me into the carpet and hovered over me. We both sat up and started making out. I pulled away and kissed his ear, he looked at me, confused.

"Jump" I whispered, he obeyed and I placed him on the bed. I jumped on top of him and put my hands on either side of is small but muscular body. He licked my ear and gently bit my ear.

(10 minutes later)

I went in again slowly and Joey moaned loudly, I silenced him with a soft kiss.

"Dan keep going," he growled in my ear. I pulled away and Joey slithered towards me. He started sucking me, faster when I pushed his head down. A few minutes later I felt my stomach tighten.

"Joey...I'm" he kept going and I released in his mouth. He slowed a bit and then pulled away.

(Joey POV)

Daniel used his thumb and wiped away the stuff that was left over. Then we started making out again. After a while danny pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"Okay Mr.Bigdick I'm gonna take a shower now," I laughed. He smiled and laid back down. I was almost done with my shower when I heard a scream than the sound of metal hitting flesh. I got my robe on and handed Daniel one, we walked into the hall to see a horrific scene. In the middle of the hall stood Troye clinging on to Connor both looking terrified and Jade sitting on the floor sobbing. I looked down and there I saw it... Taylor slumped against the wall, passed out and one of her arms laying next to her.

A/N I hope you guys liked my chapter I think it sucked X) okay byeeee