Ch 13 Husband Vs Wife

Alexis had started her duel disk and was prepared to duel the king that had taken over Jaden. The king smiled as he felt that he was going to send another soul to the stars. Both started their duel disks and said "game on." Alexis said "my turn, I draw. I play Neo Spacian Grand Mole in attack mode (900atk). Next I play the spell double summon to summon Neo Spacian Flare Scarab in attack mode (500atk). I end my turn with a face down." The king said "my turn, I draw. I play Dark Fusion to fuse Valkyrion the Magna Warrior and The Wick Dreadroot to form Evil Hero Dark Gaia in attack mode (7500atk). Now to end this duel attack Flare Scarab."

Alexis said "not so fast I play my face down Negate attack to stop your attack cold." The king gridded his teeth and ended his turn. Alexis said "my turn, I draw. I summon Neo Spacian Dark Panther in attack mode (1000atk) Now I will have my Grand Mole attack your Dark Gaia." The king laughed at this and said "you want to be sent to the stars, that is fine by me." The king watched as Alexis activated Grand Mole's effect and returned both Dark Gaia and Grand mole to their hands but Gaia was returned to his fusion deck. Alexis said "now Flare Scarab and Dark Panther attack the king directly. With I play one card face down and end my turn."

The king said "my turn, I draw. I summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer in attack mode (1600atk). I now attack your Dark Panther. I will end my turn with a face down." Alexis said my turn, I draw. I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards. Next I play the spell Cost Down by discarding one card I get to lower the level of each monster in my hand by two levels. Now I sacrifice my Flare Scarab to summon Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode (2500atk). Now attack his Infernal Gainer. I end my turn."

The king said "my turn, I draw. I special summon Infernal Prodigy in attack mode (300atk). Now I will sacrifice him to summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge in attack mode (2600atk). Due to the effect of my Prodigy I get to draw one card. Now attack Neos, with needle burst. I end my turn." Alexis said "my turn, I draw. I play the spell card Monster Reborn to bring back Neos. Next I play the Field spell Neo Space which gives my Neos a 500 point boost. Now attack his Edge with cosmic crush. I end my turn."

The king said "my turn, I draw. I play Card of Sanctity now we are both allowed to draw till we have six cards in our hands. Now I play Dark Fusion to fuse Elemental Heroes Burstinatrix and Clayman to form Evil Hero Infernal Sniper in defense mode (2500def). Now for each turn that my monster is in defense mode you take 1000 points of damage. Now I play a face down and end my turn." Alexis said "my turn I draw. I play Premature Burial by paying 800 life points I can summon back my Neo Spacian Flare Scarab in attack mode (500atk). Now I join Neos and Flare Scarab to form Elemental Hero Flare Neos (2500atk). Thanks to Neo Space he gains 500 attack points. His effect allows him to gain 400 points for each spell or trap on the field and I count 3 so another 1200 points are added to my Neos. Now attack his sniper. I end my turn."

The king said "my turn I draw. I play Dark Calling to remove my Sparkman and my Clayman to form Evil Hero Lightning Golem in attack mode (2400atk). Now I use his effect to destroy your monster." Alexis said "I play my face down Contact Out to defuse my Flare Neos so your target is no longer there." The king said "fine I attack your Flare Scarab. With that I will throw down a face down and end my turn." Alexis said "my turn, I draw. I play the spell card Assault Armor which gives my Neos a 300 point boost. Now I attack your monster. Now if I remove assault Armor I can have Neos attack you again." The king said "I play my face down Negate Attack. Next I play my other face down Call of the Haunted to bring back my Malicious Edge in attack mode (2600atk)." Alexis ended her turn with two face downs.

The king said "my turn, I draw. I play the spell known as Super Polymerization to fuse my Malicious Edge and your Neos to form Evil Hero Malicious Neos in attack mode (4000atk). Now finish her off with dark solar flare." Alexis said "I play my face down Magic Cylinder to redirect the attack back at you." The king saw this and said "oh no." Then Alexis ran up to the king and placed the eye on the king's chest. Alexis then kissed the king and said "game over Supreme King now give me back my husband."

In Jaden's mind all of the windows that looked like the Super Polymerization card before it was completed were breaking. Then a voice that was Jim's said "Jaden, Jaden it is time to go home the darkness in you has been defeated." The real Jaden was back to the way he was. Zane was the first to do something by grabbing the kings helmet he saw that the dark army was ready for the final assault. Zane said to the army "the Supreme King has been beaten your army is defeated." The fiends then abandoned the city as the king was gone and they were leaderless.

Zane, Alexis, Aster, and Jaden left the castle to get Jaden better help. Then the gang was able to find a peaceful place to rest. Zane said to Alexis "you did well Alexis even when he used that card to take Neos away it was almost as if you knew he was going to do that." Alexis said "I had it planned from the start that if he used that card it would be the end of me but I was able to defend myself." Aster said "all that matters now is that we got the real Jaden back and that Jaden can help us get home." In a dark cave a man said "I finally found you. Now all I need is someone willing to give their duel energy to give me the power I so desire and my bond with her will be broken.