Ch 14 Destiny vs Exodia

Jaden was sleeping and in that dream that he was having he was witnessing both Axel's and Jim's destruction. Then he saw that he dueled his wife. Then he awoke from this nightmare screaming. Jaden looked around and saw Aster, Alexis, and Zane were looking at him in a worried state. Jaden asked were Jim and Axel were. Then the group didn't answer and Jaden knew that the dream that he had was not a dream but real. He then knew that he was the one that send his friends to the stars. Aster then said that it wasn't his fault. He was controlled by the supreme king. Jaden then said that he let it take over.

Then the gang heard a scream and they saw a woman an Crowler running from a duel monster heard. Aster and Zane attack the monsters with Cyber End Dragon and Destiny Hero - Plasma. Then they talked to Crowler and the woman whos name was Echo. Then they talked about how Crowler and Echo got into this world. Jaden was still weak and he wanted to do something but Alexis wouldn't allow it. She wanted him back at full strength. Crowler then asked what happened to make Jaden so weak? They told both of them that Jaden became a evil king and he almost conquered the world that they were in.

They then keep moving to an underground area to stay out of sight. Then they heard footsteps and Zane and Aster prepared to duel the newcomer. Then they saw that it was the new kid from East academy, Adrian. They were glad to see him but Adrian only looked at Echo. Then Jaden saw his arm and then he put the pieces together. Jaden said "you, your teamed up with Yubel aren't you." Adrian then knew that he plan was being found out he decided to duel Jaden but not here. Aster said he would take Jaden's place as he was still weak.

They then followed Adrian and saw a door chained shut and they didn't want to know what was on the other side. Adrian said "now we can duel and the power that I truly deserve will be mine." Aster said "if you want power then you are going to have to go through me to get it and I'm not making it easy for you. So prepare to meet your destiny."

Aster and Adrian started their duel disks and said "duel." Adrian draws "Vortex Trooper" and subsequently Normal Summons it (0/600) in Defense Position. Adrian then activates "Vortex Trooper's" effect to return 2 cards in his hand to his Deck and draw two new cards.

Aster draws "Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude" and subsequently Normal Summons it (1400/1600) in Attack Position. Aster then activates "Diamond Dude's" effect to reveal the top card of his Deck. If the card is a Normal Spell Card, he can send it to the Graveyard and activate its effect during his next turn's Main Phase; if the card is not a Normal Spell Card, the card will go to the bottom of Aster's Deck. Aster reveals "Destiny Draw", so it is sent to the Graveyard and its effect will be activated during Aster's next turn's Main Phase. "Diamond Dude" attacks and destroys "Vortex Trooper". Since "Vortex Trooper" was destroyed, its second effect activates, letting Adrian draw a card. Aster sets two cards.

Adrian draws. He then Normal Summons "Deep Diver" (1000/1100) in Defense Position and sets a card.

Aster draws. He then activates the effect of "Destiny Draw" to draw two cards ("Destiny Hero - Disk Commander" and "Clock Tower Prison"). Aster then activates "Diamond Dude's" effect to reveal the top card on his Deck. He reveals "Doctor D", so it is sent to the Graveyard and its effect will activate during Aster's next turn's Main Phase. Aster then Normal Summons "Destiny Hero - Dunker" (1200/1700) in Attack Position. He then activates the effect of "Destiny Hero - Dunker" to send "Destiny Hero - Disk Commander" from his hand to the Graveyard and inflict 500 damage to Adrian (Adrian 4000 → 3500).

Aster then activates "Clock Tower Prison". He then activates his two face-down "Eternal Dread", which gives "Clock Tower Prison" four Clock Counters (each "Eternal Dread" gives "Clock Tower Prison" two Clock Counters). Aster then activates "Mystical Space Typhoon" to destroy "Clock Tower Prison". Since "Clock Tower Prison" was destroyed while it had four Clock Counters, its final effect activates, letting Aster Special Summon "Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster" (?/?) in Attack Position.