Ch 10 Darkness Revealed

After Alexis left the castle Jim and Axel could not find Alexis for she had disappeared. Alexis was on her own and both Axel and Jim were worried about her because she was still a friend to them. Axel and Jim then stumbled upon two people that were not duel monsters. They went back the castle to find Jaden but he was nowhere to be found. But then they saw a deck of cards laying on the ground. It turned out to be Jaden's Neos cards and Neo-Spacians. They had hope that they would find Jaden for they had found a trace of Jaden for once in a while.

Jim and Axel stumbled upon a kid and what looked like his grandfather. Jim showed them a picture of Jaden and asked if they had seen him at all. The grandfather asked if he was a duelist. Jim said yes. The grandfather said that Jaden was most likely gone for when the supreme king came he had captured duelists and forced them to duel and all that had dueled him were sent to the stars. Jim and Axel thought that there was a possibility that Jaden was gone they did find and take his Neos cards so they thought maybe he was gone.

Then two fiends showed up and asked if they had seen any duelist for they were looking for some for the supreme king. Jim and Axel started their duel disks and dueled them. They both defeated the fiends easy and the boy and his grandfather led them to a village that was still apart of the free people. They got to the city and then Jim was attacked by the guard and Jim was hit in the head and was knocked out. Jim was having a dream of Jaden befriending Shirley.

Jim then awoke from his state of being knocked out. The guard said that he and Axel should stay were they are and help combat the fiends went they arrive. Jim disagreed and said that both him and Axel needed to keep moving and to look to find Jaden. The knight then said that he was most likely a prisoner of the king. But then he said that it would be a miracle if they find any trace of him at all. So Jim and Axel left but before they left they were told to go to the castle that looks like a mountain.

So both Jim and Axel left. They went down the road and saw the castle that the guard was talking about and prepared to duel against this supreme king or is fiends. They went into the castle and into the cavern and saw many duel disks in lava pools. Jim thought that maybe the king had done this and sent all of them to the stars. They then heard a voice and it was laughing. The voice said "are you both here to be sent to the stars. I will make your suffering quick and painless as possible for I want to see the last of the free people to fall and see my king rule this world."

Jim said "I don't think so I will duel you and sent you where you belong." The fiend laughed at this and said that this will be enjoyable. Both of them started their duel disks and said "duel." The fiends name was Kozaky but to Jim all that matters was winning and finding his friend back.

Jim draws "Weathering Soldier" and subsequently Normal Summons it (2000/1200) in Defense Position.

Kozaky draws "Chaosrider Gustaph" and subsequently Normal Summons it (1400/1500) in Attack Position. Kozaky then activates "Double Summon" to Normal Summon twice this turn. He then Normal Summons another "Chaosrider Gustaph" (1400/1500) in Attack Position.

Kozaky then activates "Revival of Dokurorider" to Tribute "Gadget Soldier" from his hand and Ritual Summon "Dokurorider" (1900/1850) in Attack Position. He then activates the effect of one "Chaosrider Gustaph" to remove from play "Double Summon" and "Revival of Dokurorider" from his Graveyard and increase the ATK of that "Chaosrider Gustaph" by 600 until the end of Jim's next turn ("Chaosrider Gustaph": 1400 → 2000/1500).

The weaker "Chaosrider Gustaph" attacks and destroys "Weathering Soldier". The stronger "Chaosrider Gustaph" and "Dokurorider" attack directly (Jim 4000 → 2100 → 100).

Jim draws. He then activates "Fossil Fusion" to remove from play "Weathering Soldier" and "Gadget Soldier" from both players' Graveyards in order to Fusion Summon "Fossil Machine Skull Wagon" (1700/1500) in Attack Position. Jim then activates "Time Stream" to pay half his Life Points (Jim 100 → 50) and Tribute "Fossil Machine Skull Wagon" in order to Special Summon "Fossil Machine Skull Convoy" (2100/1800) in Attack Position.

Due to the first effect of "Skull Convoy", it can attack up to three times during each Battle Phase while Kozaky controls at least one monster. "Fossil Machine Skull Convoy" attacks and destroys the two "Chaosrider Gustaph" and "Dokurorider" (Kozaky 4000 → 3900 → 3200 → 3000). Since "Fossil Machine Skull Convoy" destroyed a monster by battle and sent to the Graveyard, its second effect activates, inflicting 1000 damage to Kozaky for each monster destroyed this way. Three were destroyed this way (Kozaky 3000 → 0). 

Jim and Axel left as the dark army had come back from attacking the village that they had just left. Jim was angry and they found a spot to hide from the army. They then saw what looked like a person escape from the village. It was the guard that had attacked Jim. Then he was sent to the stars.

Jim said "I have seen enough of this it is time for revenge." The army had just gotten into the castle and the king and three fiends and two sorcerers were about to enter the castle. Jim said loudly "hey, Supreme King, I challenge you." The king turned around and his visor was down so nobody could see his face. The king said "very well, I accept." He then move his visor up and revealed his face. Jim and Axel were stunned to see who is was. It was non other than Jaden.