Ch 6 A Blast From the Past

My sister did this picture I hope you like it and give me feed back on the picture or the story ok.

The gang fought there way to the place were Marcel had told them to meet him. Jaden and Blair were the only ones to make it to the what axel said a sand castle. Jaden said "ok it is time to tell me what you are really after." Then a child voice not sounding like Marcel said "Jaden I will make you pay for all the pain that you caused me. But first it is time for me to make you pay by losing this duel." Jaden said "not a chance I am not letting you take me or my friends down so I will keep fighting till the end."

Both of them said "game on" Marcel said "my turn, I draw. I summon Chaos Core in attack mode (0atk). I will play one card face down and end my turn." Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode (1600atk). Now Sparkman attack." Marcel said "I activate Chaos Cores effect by sending Uria, Lord of Searing Flames, Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder, and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms to the grave I take no battle damage." Jaden said "you have the beasts that is why you had all the duel ghouls attacking us to distract us so you could gain them. Well I will play one card face down and end my turn."

Marcel said "my turn, I draw. I play one card face down and end my turn." Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Tag Request to target Sparkman in order to special summon Elemental Hero Necroshade in attack mode (1600atk). Now both of you attack Chaos Core." Marcel said "I take no damage for both of your attacks." Jaden said "I play Instant Fusion to fuse Sparkman and Necroshade to form Elemental Hero Darkbright in attack mode (2000atk). Now attack Chaos Core."

Marcel said "I play my face down Chaos Burst to tribute Chaos Core to destroy Drakbright and you take damage equal to the attack of the destroyed monster." Jaden said "I play O - Oversoul to revive Sparkman in attack mode and end my turn." Marcel said "my turn, I draw. I summon Phantom of Chaos in attack mode (0atk). Now I use its first effect to target Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder from my grave and grant my monster all of its attack and effects.." Jaden said "I play my face down Hero's Rule 2 to negate the effect of your monster."

Marcel said "I play my face down Dark Shrine Bribery to negate Hero's Rule 2 and destroy it but you are allowed to draw one card. Now my monster attack Sparkman. Due to the second effect of my monster you take no battle but effect damage is another story so you take 1000 points of damage." At that point Jesse arrived on site and said he wanted to be apart of the duel right now. Marcel was reluctant at first but thought that crushing both Jaden and Jesse would be fun.

Jesse said "my turn, I draw, I play Crystal Tree and now every time a Crystal Beast is placed in my spell and trap card zone my tree gains a crystal counter. Now when I send it to the grave I can take a the same amount of the counter on and place the amount of Crystal Beasts in my spell and trap card zone. Now I summon Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth in attack mode (1700atk), Now attack his Phantom of Chaos. Marcel said "I play my face down Chaos Form and equip it to my monster and nown when my monster is attacked I can select one random monster in my grave and my monster gains its attack and defense points. I Choose Raviel, Lord of Phantasms. Now you were continuing your attack." Jesse said "I play the spell Crystal Flash to take Cobalt Eagle from my hand and place it in my spell and trap card zone to prevent my Mammoth's destructions and reduce the damage to zero. With that I will end my turn."

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode (800atk). Now because he was summoned alone I get to draw two cards. I play Polymerization to fuse Bubbleman and Avian to form Elemental Hero Mariner in attack mode (1400atk). Now I play and face down. Now my monster can attack you directly as I have one card face down. With that I will end my turn." Marcel said "my turn, I draw. I tribute my monster to summon Dark Summoning Beast in attack  mode (0atk). Now I use my monsters effect by sacrificing my monster I get to summon all three of the Sacred Beasts. Come forth Uria, Lord of Searing Flames (0atk), Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (4000atk), and Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder (4000def). Lucky for you they can't attack this turn. Uria gains 1000 attack points for each continuous trap card in my grave. But I use Uria's special ability to destroy your face down Jaden."

Jaden said "you destroyed Dummy Marker and seeing that it was destroyed face down I get to draw one card." Marcel said "I play one card face down and end my turn." Jesse said "my turn, I draw. I summon Sapphire Pegasus in defense mode (1200def)." In doing that Raviel's effect summons one Phantasm token. Jesse continues to say "I play my Pegasus's effect to take Ruby Carbuncle from my deck and add it to my spell and trap card zone. So now my Crystal Tree has two counters now. Now I play the spell card Rare Value by sending my Ruby to the grave I get to draw two cards. Now I play Rainbow Blessing to pay 1000 life points and I get to add another counter to my tree. I now use my trees effect to send it to the grave to place three Crystal Beasts to my spell and trap card zone.

 Now I that there are a total of seven Crystal Beasts in my spell and trap card zone I can now special summon the all power Rainbow Dragon in attack mode (4000atk). Now attack Uri, Lord of Searing Flamesbut the second effect of "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" redirects the attack to itself instead. The attack fails. Jesse then Sets a card.

Jaden draws "Fifth Hope". He then uses the effect of "Elemental Hero Necroshade" from his Graveyard in order to Normal Summon "Elemental Hero Neos" (2500/2000) in Attack Position without Tributing. Jaden then activates "Fifth Hope" to return "Elemental Hero Sparkman", "Necroshade", "Bubbleman", "Avian", and "Elemental Hero Darkbright" from his Graveyard to his Deck and draw two cards ("Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" and "Neo Space").

Jaden then activates "EN Shuffle" to return "Mariner" to his Deck (It returns to the Fusion Deck when this occurs due to "Mariner" being a Fusion Monster) and Special Summon "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" from his Deck (300/900) in Attack Position. Jaden then Normal Summons "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" (1000/500) in Attack Position.

Jaden then Contact Fuses "Neos" with "Glow Moss" and "Dark Panther" in order to Special Summon "Elemental Hero Chaos Neos" (3000/2500) in Attack Position. Jaden then activates "Neo Space". Now "Elemental Hero Neos" and all Fusion Monsters that list "Elemental Hero Neos" as a Fusion Material Monster will gain 500 ATK ("Chaos Neos": 3000 → 3500/2500) and all Fusion Monsters that list "Elemental Hero Neos" as a Fusion Material Monster do not have to return to Jaden's Fusion Deck during the End Phase due to their own effects.

Jaden then activates the effect of "Chaos Neos" to negate the effects of Marcel's face-up monsters this turn.[Notes 5] This means that Jaden can attack any of Marcel's monsters, not just "Hamon". "Chaos Neos" then attacks and destroys "Uria" (Marcel 6600 → 3100).

Marcel draws. He then activates his face-down "Immortal Class" to Tribute his two "Phantasm Tokens" and Special Summon "Uria" (0 → 1000/0) from his Graveyard in Attack Position, ignoring the summoning conditions. Marcel then activates "Dimension Fusion Destruction" to remove the three Sacred Beasts from play and Fusion Summon "Chaos Phantasm Armityle" (0/0) in Attack Position. The Monster controlling Marcel then reveals itself and Jaden then realized that it was Yubel his favorite card as a child.

Yubel said she would never forgive him for sending her into space and now she attacked with Armityle which gains 10000 attack points. But Jesse activates his face-down "Prism Wall" to redirect the effect to "Rainbow Dragon". Jesse then activates the first effect of "Rainbow Dragon" to send all Crystal Beasts on his side of the field to his Graveyard and increase the ATK of "Rainbow Dragon" by 1000 for each Crystal Beast sent to the Graveyard this way. With six sent this way, "Rainbow Dragon" gains 6000 ATK ("Rainbow Dragon": 4000 → 10000/0). After that resolves, the final effect of "Prism Wall" activates, inflicting damage to Yubel and Jesse equal to the new ATK of "Rainbow Dragon" (Yubel 3100 → 0; Jesse 3000 → 0). The power that it created made Jaden, Blair, and Axel ran from the place they were dueling and the school was transported back leaving Jesse behind to fight Yubel. Jaden and the rest of the gang awoke and Jaden wondered were Jesse was but then he realized that he sacrificed himself to send them home. Alexis on the other hand felt different and took a test to see if something was the matter but she was give and answer and needed to talk to Jaden.