Ch 1 New Friend

Jaden and the rest of the gang got back to Duel Academy after their summer break was over. Hey had got a new member to the crew. Blair had come back not to win Jaden's heart but to attend the school so that she could become a strong duelist. Jaden and Alexis got off the boat and went to their new house that Sheppard had build for the two of them for winning the GX tournament. They went into the building and saw that they had a big living room with a flat screen TV. They had a kitchen and three bathrooms and four bed rooms. They both were very happy that all the things that they needed like food and everything was here for them.

Jaden said to Alexis "I love this new house and I hope that we make a lot of new and fun memories in this house. Maybe both of us can become teachers here and live here for the rest of our lives." Alexis said "well I do want to be a teacher when I grow up but I thing that we should think about becoming different ideas before we jump into any decisions." Jaden said "that is why I married you because you come up with a lot of good ideas and reasons not to do something. I love you."

Jaden and Alexis went to the top of the school building. Then they ran into Hassleberry, Syrus, Chazz, Blair, and Atticus and told them were they would be but Alexis said that Jaden will be at the assembly later today. They went to the top of the building and they looked at each other in the eyes and kissed. Then Jaden saw a duel monster spirit moving behind Alexis and saw that he never recognized this monster. Then a boy appeared and the monster appeared to jump on the shoulder of the boy.

Jaden said "you have a duel spirit?" They boy said "ya the name of my monster is Ruby." Jaden smiled but Alexis looked confused because she could not see the duel spirits. Alexis decided to leave the two boys alone and talk about their duel spirits. They talked for about an hour and it was about time for the for the assembly and they saw that both Winged Kuriboh and Ruby started to fight. Both the boys had to pull their duel spirits away from each other.

Jaden said "well I need to go to the assembly so see you later." Jaden went to the assembly and took a seat next to Alexis. Jaden and the rest of the gang watched as Sheppard talked. Sheppard said "today we will be having a new students come from different academies today. From the East Academy Adrian Gecko. From West Academy Axel Brodie. From our branch in the South Jim Crocodile Cook and his pet alligator Shirley. Last but not least we have Jesse Anderson from North Academy. I almost forgot that a professer for West Academy is also coming his name is Thelonious Viper."

Viper said "we will be holding an exeption match between Jesse Anderson and Duel Academy's top student." Chazz said "I accept." Viper said "Jaden Yuki." Chazz was mad but he knew that Jaden was better then him. Jaden and Jesse went in front of Viper and said "hold out your arms." He then puts a device on each of their wrists. He then said that the duel will take place in an hour and not a minute sooner. Jaden and Jesse smiled at one another and said that this is going to be a fun duel.

Jaden and Jesse were ready for the duel and Jaden said "get your game on." Jesse said "visitors first. My turn, I draw. I summon Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle in defense mode (2000def). I will through down a face down and end my turn." Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I summon Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin in attack mode (600atk). Next I use Aqua Dolphin's effect to sent a card from my hand to the grave I can look at your hand and destroy one card in your hand. I choose Ruby Carbuncle, you also take 500 points of damage. Now I play O - Oversoul to special summon my Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode (2500atk)."

Jesse said "I play my face down. Seeing that you special summoned a monster I play Triggered Summon which allows both of us to special summon a level 4 or below monster so I choose Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle in defense mode (800def)." Jaden said "I summon Neo Spacian Grand Mole in attack mode (900atk). Neos attack Emerald Turtle. Grand Mole attack Cobalt Eagle. Now Aqua Dolphin attack him directly." Jaden watched as the Jesses monsters went into his spell and trap card zones.

Jesse said "my turn, I draw. I summon Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat in attack mode (1200atk). I now play Tempt to the Crystal to special summon Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger in attack mode (1600atk). Now you can draw one card. Now Topaz Tiger attack Aqua Dolphin and also my Tiger gains 400 attack points. Now I will have my Cat attack you directly but you only take half the damage of her attack points. I will through down a face down and end my turn."

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I summon Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab in attack mode (500atk). Now I use contact fusion to fuse Neos and Flare Scarab to summon Elemental Hero Flare Neos in attack mode (2500atk). Now my monster gains 400 attack points for each spell or trap on the field (3700atk). Now I play Neo Space now Neos gains 900 attack points because it is a spell card and it gives Neos 500 attack points. Now attack Amethyst Cat." Jesse said "hold up I play my face down Last Resort to activate Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins from my deck so say goodbye to Neo Space. Now I activate my field spells special ability to cut in half the battle damage. Now my beast goes into my spell and trap card zones. Now your monster returns to your fusion deck now." Jaden said "I switch Neo-Spacian Gand Mole in defense mode and end my turn."

Jesse said " I play the Rare Value spell card to send Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle to draw 2 cards. I now summon Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth in attack mode (1700atk). Topaz Tiger attack Grand Mole." Jaden said "effect of Grand Mole to return both battling monsters to their owners' hands without applying damage calculation." Jesse said "Amber Mammoth attack him directly. With that I will end my turn."

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Convert Contact to send Grand Mole and Flare Scarab from my grave to draw two cards. I play Cocoon Party to special summon a chrysalis monster from my deck for each Neo-Spacian in my grave so now I can summon Chrysalis Pantail (800atk), Chrysalis Chicky (600atk), and Chrysalis Pinny (100atk) in attack mode. I now play Contact to send my three Chrysalis monsters to the Grave to special summon Neo-Spacians Dark Panther (1000atk), Air Hummingbird (600def), and Glow Moss (900def). Now I use Air Hummingbird effect to increase my life points by 500 points for each card in your hand. Now I play Neos Energy and equip it to Dark Panther now he gains 800 attack points. Now destroy Amber Mammoth."

Jesse said "I use Rainbow Ruins to halve the battle damage and my Mammoth goes into my spell and trap card zone." Jaden ended his turn. Jesse said "my turn, I draw. I summon Sapphire Pegasus in attack mode (1800atk)." Since Sapphire Pegasus was summoned, its effect activates, allowing Jesse to take "Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle" from his Graveyard and place it in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. Since "Ruby Carbuncle" was placed in the Spell & Trap Card Zone, Jesse activates its first effect to Special Summon itself to the Monster Card Zone (300/300) in Attack Position. Since Ruby Carbuncle was Special Summoned, its second effect activates, allowing Jesse to Special Summon as many Crystal Beast monsters in his Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Monster Card Zone as possible; Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle(1400/800), Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat (1200/400), and Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth (1700/1600) are Special Summoned from the Spell & Trap Card Zone in Attack Position.

Sapphire Pegasus then attacks Dark Panther, causing both monsters to be destroyed in a Double KO. Since Sapphire Pegasus was destroyed while it was in the Monster Card Zone, its final effect activates, allowing Jesse to place Sapphire Pegasus in the Spell & Trap Card Zone" as a Continuous Spell Card. Amethyst Cat attacks directly via its own effect at the cost of halving the Battle Damage Jaden would take Jaden 1300 → 700. Cobalt Eagle then attacks and destroys Air Hummingbird. Amber Mammoth then attacks and destroys Glow Moss. Ruby Carbuncle then attacks directly (Jaden 700 → 400).

Jaden draws "Elemental Hero Neos". Jaden's hand contains "Fake Hero" and "Contact Soul". Jaden then activates "Fake Hero" to Special Summon Elemental Hero Neos" (2500/2000) in Attack Position. He then activates "Contact Soul" to Special Summon "Air Hummingbird" (800/600) from his Graveyard in Attack Position. Jaden then Contact Fuses "Neos" with "Air Hummingbird" in order to Special Summon "Elemental Hero Air Neos" (2500/2000) in Attack Position. Since Jesse has more Life Points than Jaden, "Air Neos" gains ATK equal to the difference due to its first effect ("Air Neos": 2500 → 3700/2000). "Air Neos" then attacks "Amber Mammoth", but Jesse claims he will now Special Summon "Rainbow Dragon", however Jesse then reveals that he was bluffing. "Air Neos" then destroys "Amber Mammoth" (Jesse 1600 → 0).

Jaden and Jesse were weakened by the wrist bands but they didn't know that and they both were standing. Jaden asked "Where are you staying at Jesse?" Jesse said "I don't know because I haven't been assigned a place to stay." Jaden said "if you want you can stay with me and my wife if you'd like?" Jesse said "sweet but I thought that you were single." Jaden said "well no and here is my wife." Alexis appeared and smiled and said she was ok but she was worried that something bad was going to happen to Jaden.