How To Be An Arab: Mums while praying.

It's crazy, honestly, how Arab mums are while praying. Let's take this scenario for example.

So you're in your mums room while she's praying and you see something that catches your attention, let's say for example, a wedding invitation, and you slowly inch your way to the bedside table, curious about who's getting married.

You're just about to touch it when your mum suddenly yells, "Allahu Akbar!"

Quite loudly too.

You turn around, startled and wondering how your mother could be done with her salah(prayer) so fast. I mean, she was just on her first rak'ah right now!

And there she is, your mother in sujood, and then she's up again, continuing with her prayer. You brush off the weird action and touch the wedding invitation and you're about to open it when...

"Allahu Akbar!"

This time even louder!

If takes you a few minutes to realize that your mum doesn't want you to touch the invitation, and you knew that if she wasn't praying, she'd already has your throat.

Oh, Mothers... *cue sigh*
++++
And that's it! السلام عليكم by the way!

عيد مبارك Lovely ones!

I hope you have a blessed Eid!
And as an Eid present, you'll have a few chapters up!

Hope you all have a lovely day spent with family and friends and yeah!

I also hope you all liked this chapter!

Eid Mubarak once again!

-SIS