Official

IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICAL!!

Lol I'm such a dork^

But anyways yes! It is official that I will be doing another IM5 book!

SO FIRST THINGS FIRST! This is for the two fans I am bringing into the story. I do not know who they are yet, however I will be choosing who it is TODAY!

What I will need for all who are entering, is this:

-Full name please
-Age
-Full description of yourself (be specific or send me a pic of you to my Kik @ saarah.rosee15)
-The guy you will like to be with

And finally

-An edit of you and the guy you would like to be with (be creative and I know a lot of you don't think you're creative but please at least try. I didn't think I was a good writer but I got a lot of good comments)

It doesn't hurt to give things a shot^

WITH THAT SAID! Let's move on to the next thing.

Submissions of your work and description have to be entered before this July 5th, 2016 this Friday. I will not be accepting anymore applications after that.

FINALLY! I need your help, my lovely lovelies (hahahaha I crack myself up) What I need you guys to do is this: its your vote on what genre this story will be. So please pick any options down below. (You can vote only once on every option of you must.)

-Action

-Adventure

-Vampire

-Short story

-Fantasy

-Werewolf

-Humor

-Horror

-Mystery/Thriller

-Or Random

So there it is. I will let you know when the story is coming out on my profile at Conversations. Keep an eye out for my notification.

Bye!!!