Flaws

Fuck this. I don’t want to go to college anymore. I’ve never wanted to go, to be honest. College makes me feel more and more depressed everytime. I just don’t understand why do i have to be bullied. Maybe because of my fat body and my ugly face, but people should not be bad with me. Oh, and if you’re wondering, yes, i’m depressed. I’m depressed because bullies punch me in my college. I’m depressed because i can’t go out without people looking at me like if i was a monster. I’m depressed because i can’t be myself. I’m depressed because nobody even likes me…                      —Alice! Sweetie, come here, i made breakfast for you!—Said my mom. —Coming! —I Replied. —Shit. I don’t wanna eat. What should i do now!?­—I Thought. I went downstairs and i saw my mom fixing the kitchen table. —Goodmorning, honey! — She said to me. —Hello mom.­—I answered. ­—Here they are! Your favourite pancakes! —She said happily. Fuck. I can’t eat pancakes. —Umm…Mom…I can’t eat pancakes right now…— I said quietly. —Awh, why? —Asked my mom. —Because…Um…My friends and i arranged to breakfast together today in college…—I replied. —Oh! Then, have fun, babe! — She screamed while i was walking to college. I looked at her, smiling. My mom thinks that my friend always picks me up for college, but that’s a lie. She’s really protective, so she would hate the fact that i’m walking alone. I putted my headphones on and Ed Sheeran’s “The A Team” was playing. Ugh, how i love him. His songs always make me feel so relaxed…