What Would You Do

I woke up the next morning at 6:30 am. I got out of bed, i looked at the mirror and i thought “Why am i so ugly?” —¡Alice! ¡It’s Lily on the phone! — My mom shouted. —Okay. — I replied. I went downstairs and i happily answered the phone. —¡Aliceeeee! —Lily screamed. —¡Lilyyyyy! — I replied laughing. —¿¡How are youuuuu!? — She asked. —I’m good! How about you? — I said. Lily is my best friend since kindergarden. She’s the most lovely person ever, i love her to death. —I’m damn ass great! —Lily replied. —Guuurl, are you going to school today? You didn’t go yesterday!! — I said. —Oh gurl i’m sorry, i was kinda sick, but now i’m feeling better. —Lily answered. —That’s cool! —I answered. —So yeah, see you in college, okay? —She said. —Sure! Goodbyeee, love youu. —I replied. —Love you moreee. —She said happily.   Lily is the greatest girl ever. She has helped me get through my tough times and she has always been there for me. I dressed up, i ate breakfast and i went to school. I was walking through the Street when somebody called my name. —¡Alice! —Someone shouted at me. It was Dan. Oh my God. He was smiling with that gorgeous smile he had.  —Come here hun, i’ll take you to college. —He said. I smiled and ran to his car. —Goodmorning! How did you sleep? —He asked me. —Hello! I slept great, thanks! What about you? —I replied.  —Perfect! —He screamed. —Oh, can i put some music? —I asked. —Sure! Don’t be shy hun, you can touch everything you want on here. —Daniel answered. I started laughing really loudly. He stared at me, smiling. Then, i realized that i had been laughing for such a long time. —I’m sorry for that…—I said kinda shy. —Why are you sorry? You have the coolest laugh ever! You look so cute when you laugh. —He said blushed. —Thanks. —I replied. We got into school and my bullies were getting closer to us. —¡Look who’s here! ¡The fattest bitch ever! —Blake said laughing while all of his friends laughed with him. Then, Blake punched me in my back. I ignored him and i kept walking, but i realized that Daniel wasn’t beside me. —Don’t EVER touch her again, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! —Dan said while pushing him on the lockers. —Oh God, this won’t end up good…¿¡What should i do!?— I thought worried.

GUUYS I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO MANY DAYS BUT I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY OMG :( I WILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE, PLEASE BE PATIENT <3 LOVE YOU ALL!! :) x