Overjoyed

Fort he first time in many years, i was happy. I forgot about the bullies, the depression and all the sad stuff. When Daniel and i were walking on the streets, i couldn’t take my eyes off from him. He was the sexiest man i have ever seen! But he was also really cute, Smart and very very nice. Oh oh, i think i was forgetting about my “life rule”; NEVER FALL IN LOVE.” And i was right, Daniel will NEVER fall in love with me. I mean, nobody could ever love me. —We’re here. — He said smiling. —It’s so beautiful…It feels like…Magic…—I said, smiling too. —I’m really glad you like it. —He said happily. We got inside the ice cream saloon. It was the nicest ice cream saloon i have ever been to. It was kinda old, and that’s why i loved it. I love old, vintage and grunge things so much, they’re just so relaxing and pretty…—What would you like to order? —Said the waiter. —I would like a mint ice cream, please.­—Dan answered. —Me too. —I replied.

*Dan’s P.O.V*

Wow. Just wow. Alice is perfect! ­I looked at her, smiling. Usually, girls order chocolate or vanilla ice cream, but Alice didn’t. She was very different than the other girls, and i loved that. She’s so cute…

*Alice’s P.O.V*

 —Here you go. —Said the waiter with the two ice creams on his hands. —Thank you. —We said. I tasted my ice cream while i closed my eyes. My attitude was weird, but it was so delicious…—Hey, umm…Alice, i just want you to know that i’m always going to be there for you, i promise. I completely understand for what you’re going through…—He said holding my hands. I had the biggest smile ever. I was so happy he understood me…I felt…Overjoyed…

I'm soo sorry for not updating the last two days! I've been kinda busy with school :/ I hope you liked this chapter! How do you think this fanfiction will end? Good ending or bad ending? Let me know in the comments <3