Weight Of Living

When i finally got there, Blake, the most popular guy in my whole college, punched my arm. —You shouldn’t be here, you’re not even a human. You’re just a stupid rare thing. Die. — He insulted me while his friends laughed hard. Then, they all runned away because the teacher was coming.      —Everything okay, Miss Miller?­—He asked me.

­—No. Nothing is okay. I hate my life. —I thought. —Yeah, sure. Everything’s perfect.­— I lied smiling. —Good.­— He said. I got up from the floor and i went to my class. ­—Students, we have a new boy who just came from Bradford to London. There he is, his name is Daniel Campbell Smith. I hope he gets a lovely welcome! Here Daniel, go sit with her. —Said the teacher, pointing at me. I was shocked. He was so fucking attractive! He had a To Kill A King shirt, black skinny jeans and he was wearing glasses. But the most shocking momento was when i saw that he was smiling at me. I got blushed immediately. I was just hoping that he wouldn’t be as bad as the other guys. And he doesn’t seem bad… ­—Hello.­— He said to me, smiling. ­Fuck. He’s so cute. —Hi…— I replied, really blushed. ­—How are you? —He asked. I was as red as a tomato. —Daniel! I don’t know your old school but you can’t talk during the class here! —Said the teacher, screaming a little bit. —Oh right, i’m sorry. I won’t do it again, sir. —Daniel answered. The teacher nodded. I covered my face with my arm and i tried to not think about the hot boy beside me. —“You can’t fall in love with anybody. Specially with him. He is too good for you, he deserves something much better than you.” —I repeated in my head during the class. ­           —FINALLY! RECESS TIME! Now bullies won’t ever find me in my hiding place and i won’t sit beside Daniel! Yay! —I thought. I packed my things and runned to my hiding place, which was the rooftop, but i felt something in my back. It was Blake. He punched me in the eye, which hurted a lot. I was crying so bad. Tears went rushing down my face while i was trying to scream “Help”.         —WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING UGLY!? I’M GONNA PUNCH YOU UNTIL YOU GET A NORMAL FACE! —He shouted. The worst thing about this was that there was nobody where we were. I closed my eyes, preparing for death, but suddenly, i heard a voice. I could say it was a guy…But who? Nobody cares about me…             —LEAVE HER ALONE! —He screamed angrily.