Thinkin' Ahead

*Dan’s P.O.V*

I saw Alice walking through the classroom. I smiled, but she seemed sad and nervous. I started worrying about her. She sat by my side. —Hey, are you okay? —I asked. She didn’t answer. She wasn’t even looking at me.             —Honey what’s wrong? —I asked her again. —Alice, what’s—I couldn’t finish the sentence. —SHUT UP, OKAY!? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! —Alice answered and ran away while crying. I was shocked. —What the hell did just happened? —I thought. Suddenly, i felt bad. That kind of reaction wasn’t normal to see in Alice. Anyway, school lasted almost all day and the only thing i could think of was Alice. What could have happened? Why did she react that way? —I must speak to her—I decided. I waited for school to end and i went home. I really wanted to go to Alice’s house, but i was starving so i decided that i should eat first. When i got home, i read a letter from my mom that said “Dan! How are you? I’m sorry but i won’t be able to have dinner with you tonight because i have a business meeting. Love you! –Mom xx.” After Reading the letter, i went to the living room, because i was going to go to Alice’s house, but, when i opened the door, Alice was standing there, crying.

*Alice’s P.O.V*

I felt so bad. Dan didn’t deserve that. I must speak to him and apologize for my behavior. I went to the Street and i started walking to Daniel’s house.                     I was about to knock his door, but he opened it before i did that. —Alice…—He whispered. I hugged him strongly. —Are you okay? —He asked me. I started to cry. —I’m so sorry, Dan. You didn’t deserve any of that. I’m sorry for shouting at you, i’m a horrible person. —I said. —Shh…You’re not horrible…I forgive you, it’s okay, it’s okay…—He said while sroking my hair. —Thank you…— I replied as i looked at hHe smiled. —Come on, let’s get inside. —Dan said.                I nodded and got into his house. —So…What was that? What happened to you in school? —Dan asked. Should i tell him the truth?              

I KNOW I'M THE WORST WRITER EVER BUT I HAD THE FINALS AND STUFF SO I FORGOT ABOUT THE FANFIC I'M REALLY SORRY :( I'M ON SUMMER HOLIDAYS RIGHT NOW SO I'LL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD MORE <3