Laughter Lines

Daniel helped me to get up and then we went to the nearest hospital. —Goodmorning.—Said the nurse. —Goodmorning! Umm, i was wondering if you could check this girl out because she accidentally fell of the stairs…—Said Daniel. I looked at him kinda surprised for what he said to the nurse, but Daniel smiled and winked at me. I didn’t know what the fuck was going on. Was he an angel or something? He was being so freaking kind, i mean, he didn’t know me at all and he was still helping me, and by that, i could have tell that he was a great person. —You’re okay hun, you have a couple of bruises, but you’ll be okay. You just need to take care of yourself for a few days. That’s all. Have a nice day.—The nurse said smiling. I was so happy, but then i remembered one thing. —Hey! I must pay this!—I said to Daniel. He smiled at me. —I already paid for this.—He replied. —Oh, no. No way. I’m not letting you pay something for me. But the truth is that i don’t have any money here, so…I’ll pay you back tomorrow, i promise.—I said kinda ashamed. He laughed. His dimples were so cute…—GOSH! ALICE! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! YOU CAN’T FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM! HE’S TOO GOOD FOR YOU.— I said to myself, mentally. —Honey, you don’t have to give me anything. The only pay i would like you to give me is your smile. That’s all.—He said smiling. A tear went down my face. —What happened? Did i say something wrong? I’m so sorry i…—He said worried. I laughed a bit. —No, not at all. It’s just that what you just said to me, it’s the most beautiful thing someone has ever said to me.—I answered happy. He blushed. —Well…I can’t actually believe that this is the most beautiful thing someone has ever said to you…I mean, you’re so pretty, you’re funny and you’re a very nice person…—He said.                    —Aww stop it, you’re too cute.—I said to him nicely, but then i realized that i actually said he was being cute, and i freaked out. I was so blushed.    —Thanks and you’re welcome haha.—He said. I smiled. —Hey, do you have time? I want to take you to a really nice place.—Daniel asked me.       —Yes, i do have time.But where are we going?—I answered happily. —Somewhere special.—He replied.

HEY GUYS!! PLEASE, COMMENT AND LIKE THIS FANFICTION IF YOU LIKE IT!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO'S READING THIS, MEANS A LOT <3 XX