Get Home

—Yeah, Kyle? Sure, sure, i’ll be there in half an hour. — Dan said by his phone. —Okay, bye. — He added. I was looking to the floor, kinda ashamed. —Is there something wrong, hun? — Daniel asked. —No, nothing. — I said with a big fake smile. —Are you sure? —He insisted. —Yes, yes i am. — I replied. —Hey, umm…Where do you live? It’s kinda late and i don’t want your parents to get mad at you.  — He said, being kind as always. —Aww, don’t worry about that, and i live overthere, behind that big white house. —I answered, pointing at the house. —Oh, you live near me! And okay, let’s walk. — He said, smiling. —Ugh, do we really need to walk right now? My feet hurt. —I said. Daniel laughed. —Okay, if you don’t want to walk, then i must do this. —He said. Dan grabbed my legs and put them around his hips while i putted my arms around his neck. —¡OH MY GOD, DAN! ¡YOU’RE CRAZY! —I said laughing so hard. —I CAN BE CRAZY, BUT YOU ARE LAZY! —He screamed smiling. We started to walk while we were laughing and talking until we finally got to my house. —Dan…I don’t even know how to thank you for this awesome day. This is literally one of the best days ever, and i’m not lying, i had so much fun and such a great time with you. You’re a really nice person. —I said to him. He stroked my face gently. —You don’t have to thank me for anything, honey. Just smile. Your smile is the way you pay me back. I had an awesome time with you today, and i really hope you’re feeling better now. You’re amazing. —Dan replied. He hugged me and he kissed my right cheek. I immediately blushed. —Goodbye, sweetie, sleep tight. — He said winking at me. —Goodbye, sleep well. — I answered. He smiled. I swear his smile was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. I went inside my house and Dan left. —¿¡WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!? I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAD HAPPENED TO YOU! DON’T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN! —My mom screamed while crying. I made up a fake story and my mom got relaxed. —Okay, i believe you, but please, don’t do that again to me, i was so worried! —She said. —I promise it will never happen again, mom. I love you. —I replied. —I love you too. —She said to me and we hugged eachother. I went to my room, i putted my pijamas on and i got into my  bed. I sighed softly. I closed my eyes, i took a deep breath and i opened my eyes again. —Oh God, i can’t fall in love with him, he’s too good for me, and besides, he will never fall in love with me. —I whispered. —If only i could be pretty, if only i could be smart, if only i could be skinny, if only i could be pretty…

Helloo! It's me, again! Did you like this chapter? Then please vote and comment what do you think of it!! Love you all, thank you for reading :) xx