Skulls

-It's just the usual depression...Nothing important...- I replied. -Awh, sweetie, come here...-Dan said and hugged me. -So nothing in particular happened today?- He added. -Nope...-I lied. If only he knew... -It makes me so sad to see you this way... I just want you to be okay, i want you to FEEL okay. I'll try my best to help you with everything okay? You're such an awesome person and you don't deserve any of this...-He said looking me directly in the eyes. -You're seriously the sweetest, nicest and kindest person i know...Thank you so much, Dan.- I replied. He smiled and kissed my forhead. -Have you cutted yourself lately?- He asked. -No, but i'm very anxious about it. It feels like everything is building up, and everyone seems to handle it but not me. The school, the romances, the parents, the teenagers, the friends, the bullies,...It's so hard to be a teenager... I don't know how people can deal with adolescence. -Humans can deal with everything because we're invincible. We can deal with everything except death. Yes, we are weak too. But we can control our weakness. I'm not saying that it's wrong for you to be depressed, i mean, you're a human, and you're invincible, but you have all the rights to be sad. See it this way; society is fucked up. They tell you to be yourself but if you be yourself they're going to hate you. It's pointless. Society is pointless. People are pointless. Humans were made to work as a team, all together. But now, people have changed and if you're not an stereotype, then they will make your life miserable. But remember, you NEED to be strong. I know it must be really hard for you but i'm here for you. Always.- He said, smiling at me. It's just amazing how good Dan can make me feel... I think i'm in love with him...