Died In Your Arms

My heart stopped beating. How did he find out that i selfharm? Fuck, he’s going to judge me.                   —Umm…I…Yes…I do…—I finally answered.                            —Alice…Come here. —Dan said to me. I did what he said. —You must stop doing this, this is really bad. —Daniel said grabbing my hands. —I know but…I just can’t…It’s not easy…—I replied. —I know it’s not easy, but you need to stop because it could get worse. —He said. I nodded. Dan hugged me strongly and i hugged him back. A tear rushed down my face, but i took a deep breath and stopped crying. —I definetely need a hug. —I said suddenly. He smiled. —Can i see your scars? —Daniel asked me.

Dan’s P.O.V;

—Umm yeah, sure. —Alice answered. Then, i saw the most horrible thing i’ve had ever seen in the world. Alice’s arm was all covered in scars. I closed my eyes for a minute and tried to think about this poor Little girl and all of her problems.    —Alice, you NEED to stop. —I said firmly but sad.     She nodded. I hugged her again and we cuddled in her bed. She was still hugging me and i was stroking her hair softly. She was staring at nothing, as i was. —If you only knew what a great beautiful girl you are…—I said while i heaved a sigh. When i looked at her again, i noticed that she fell asleep.                          I smiled. She was so cute with her eyes closed.   —No, Dan! What are you thinking about? You CAN’T fall in love with her! —I thought. Hopefully i won’t fall with her because…She wouldn’t love me. Anyway, i grabbed her and i putted Alice inside her bed to keep her warm. I kissed her on the forehead, i turned off the lights and i went downstairs. I took a quick look at her house again, and then i went back to mine because i was really tired. It was definetely a long day…