These Streets

—Daniel…I seriously don’t know how to thank you enough for what you’re doing for me. You’re one of the nicest people i have ever met. Again, thank you so much, i love you. —I said. Then, i noticed that i said “i love you”. GOSH! That was so embarrasing. —DANIEL OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO SAY THAT I MEAN I DON’T LOVE YOU I MEAN NO I LIKE YOU BUT NOT AS—I replied, embarrased. —Hey, honey, easy…You don’t have to be sorry, i really like you too. Oh, and you can call me Dan.—He said, smiling. I blushed. We finished our ice creams and we went outside. It was 7pm and we were walking through the streets. —¡SHIT! —I screamed when i heard an awful sound. Immediately, i hugged Dan. —Aww honey, don’t be afraid, it’s just a storm…—I’m sorry…I get scared about everything…—I answered. —Don’t worry, i find that kinda cute. —He said while his cheeks turned red. —FUCK THIS SHIT I WANNA KISS HIM SO BAD. —I thought. —Thanks…—I said, smiling. —Oh, look. There’s an umbrella in that tree! Let’s go and get it. —Dan said. —Okay.—I answered. He picked up the umbrella and he putted it over our heads. The umbrella was kinda short, so Daniel stayed really close to me so i wouldn’t get wet. —Umm…Alice…—He Said. —Can i hug you? I mean, if we don’t stay close, we will get wet. —He said smiling nervously. I smiled. —Aww of course you can. —I replied. Outside, i looked confident. But inside, i was the most nervous person ever. He grabbed his arms around my back and hugged me. It was the nicest feeling i’ve ever had. I smiled. We were the only people on the streets. We had them all for ourselves. The night was beautiful; the sky was full of stars, the environment was quietly wonderful and Daniel hugged me. We were walking happily, until i stumbled with a Stone. Dan immediately grabbed me before i fell down. He looked at me straight in my eyes, as he held me in his arms gently. We were getting closer and closer, i even thought that he was going to kiss me, but his phone rang. —Oh, umm excuse me. —He said kinda ashamed as he pulled away from me. I don’t even know why i got upset, i  mean, obviously he wasn’t going to kiss me…

HELLOOO! JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL WHO ARE READING MY FANFICTION<3 OH, AND PLEASE, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT THIS CHAPTER! MY TWITTER IS @Shesbitts :) LOVE YOU ALL <3 xx