Dreams

It was Daniel Smith. Yes, the new hot boy was trying to help me. This is unreal. -LEAVE HER ALONE OR I'LL TELL THE DIRECTOR TO KICK YOU OUT OF THIS COLLEGE! - He shouted angrily.

-Whatever you say dude...But this bitch is not useful in bed.-Said Blake laughing and then he got away.

Then, i saw Daniel running to where i was. -Oh my God, are you okay!? Honey, please talk to me, i'm not going to hurt you.-He said holding my left hand. I cried a little. -It hurts...-I whispered. I was almost speechless. Blake had punched me so hard that all of my body was in pain. -Why are they doing this to you?- He asked. -I'm...I'm bullied.-I replied sadly. Daniel looked at me straight into my eyes, it was like we had a special connection, it was like he understood me...

-Hey...Sweetie, look at me...I will NEVER, NEVER hurt you. I am not that kind of person. And hun, you're really pretty. You don't have to feel ugly or fat or stupid. In fact, i think you're really pretty. Like really, really pretty. You're not fat and if you were fat...Who the fuck cares!? That doesn't matter...I don't know you, but you don't seem stupid, at all...I won't let those bastards make you feel bad again. I will protect you. Forever.- He said smiling. Tears went rushing down my face, again. But this time, the tears were not of sadness. They were of happiness! -What's wrong, hun?- He asked worried. I smiled. But this time, it was a real smile. -Thank you so much...You're too kind...I really appreciate this, thank you.- I said happily. -You're welcome sweetie. Now...Would you like to go to somewhere to eat or...?-He asked.

-Yes, i would love to.-I answered.

-Great! But i need to take you to the hospital first.- He said. -Oh my Gosh, stop being so cute.- I thought. I nodded, smiling.

Finally life is getting better...

HEY GUYS! IT'S ME, FLUFFY! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FANFICTION! BUT PLEASE, CAN YOU COMMENT AND LIKE THE CHAPTERS? THOSE LIKES AND COMMENTS ARE MY MOTIVATION TO KEEP ON WRITING :) LOVE YOU <3 xx