The Silence

—Sure! But i don’t want to bother your family…    —He answered. —Aww, you won’t! Besides, my mom’s at a party so she won’t be there.—I replied.                 He smiled. —Then, of course i’ll go.—Dan said.                  We left school and we went to my house. —You have a lovely home.—He commented. —Thank you.—I said, kinda blushed. —Umm…Do you wanna go upstairs?—I asked. —Yeah, sure.—Dan replied. We went upstairs and we got inside my room. —So…This is your room, huh?—Dan asked me. —Pretty much.—I replied, laughing a bit.                            —It’s really cool.—He said. —Thanks, umm, i painted it myself.—I answered. —Really? It’s great.—He said. —Yeah, thanks.—I replied. —So…I’m going to go to the bathroom and then we can cook something, okay?—I asked. —Perfect!—Dan replied. I smiled and left.

Dan’s P.O.V

Wow. Alice was incredible. That girl is such a nice person, i really really like her. Obviously as a friend, i mean, i’m not in love with her, right? Oh shit, what am i thinking about? I can’t fall in love with her! She’s really pretty and i bet she likes boys with muscles and something very similar to a model… Anyway, i started to look at Alice’s room. I was looking through her desk when suddenly i saw something i shouldn’t see; Alice had a knife in her nightstand. —That means she cuts herself, right? Or maybe she cutted an apple with it, right?                 Come on, Daniel. Don’t be silly. She’s bullied and she has a knife on her nightstand. It’s obvious that she cuts. —I thought. —I’m here! —Alice said smiling. —Great! Let’s cook. —I said laughing. We tried to cook pasta but we played with the flour and stuff like that...

Alice's P.O.V

I was having such a nice time, Dan was super funny and i loved that. We ate and then we went back upstairs to my room. We sitted down in my bed. It was all silence, a beautiful and confy silence, but suddenly, i realised that he was kinda nervous. —What’s wrong? — I asked him.                    —Do you cut yourself?