Bad Blood

—Oh yeah? What’cha gonna do, bitch? —Blake screamed  at Daniel. —I swear I will break your body in pieces if you dare to touch her again. — He whispered firmly, but strongly. I was shaking. I didn’t know what to do. —I will touch her everytime i want to, okay bitch? —Blake threated him. Daniel hitted Blake in the face, and of course, Blake punched Dan back. —¡Dan! — I screamed. He ignored me. They kept fighting. Blake’s eye was black and Daniel’s mouth was covered in blood. —PLEASE, STOP! — I begged.                They didn’t stop, so i punched Blake in the back, but he grabbed me and pushed me strongly against the lockers. It hurted so back. —ALICE! — Daniel shouted. —YOU FUCKING BASTARD! — Dan beated Blake in the balls. They stopped fighting. Daniel came to see how i was. —Alice! Oh my God, are you okay? —He asked me. I couldn’t believe it. He was covered in blood and he was still worried about me. —It hurts but…Dan, God, you’re all covered in blood because of me…—I said ashamed and a tear dropped down my face. —No honey, it’s not your fault at all. That bastard punched you and i had to do something. Don’t blame yourself. — He replied softly. I got up and we went to the school’s nursing. We were walking through the hall when i looked at him, straight in the eyes. He was physically distroyed. I hugged him strongly. I was really sorry for him, he didn’t deserve that at all. And it was all my fault. He hugged me back. —I’m so sorry…You will get better... —I said to him. He nodded while smiling.     We got out from the nursing when i came up with an idea; my mom wouldn’t be there tonight because she has a party, so i thought of something. —Dan…Would you like to come to my house? I can make coffee and we can talk or anything. — I invited him.

I'M SO SORRY THESE LAST CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SO SHITTY BUT I HAVE LIKE 10 MINUTES TO WRITE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL :( I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE BETTER, JUST BE PATIENT <3 LOVE YOU :) x