Chapter 24

Bethanie's POV...

"I-I-I'm..." I stutter out. Ugh...stupid nerves.

"C'mon Beth! I want the truth and I want it now. Is this relationship working? Do I have to leave?" I jump up.

"No! I love you. Please don't leave! It's just the boys. They've been telling me things...." Marcel rubs his temple in anger.

"What have they been telling you Bethanie?" He asks just as annoyed as I am.

I really don't want to be having this conversation right now.

"They've been telling me things about you. Things that you've done before. They're afraid I might start..... you know." His eyes drop to the ground. I keep my poster strong and confident.

His hands curl up into tight fists. I watch his emotion intently. Trying to find out what he's doing.

"Those are lies Beth. Harry used them to make my reputation bad. Now everyone is on Harry's side. That is exactly why I am a nerd today. It's not fair." He plops down onto the bed. I turn around and face him.

Now I feel bad. How could I be so stupid? Obviously they are kidding! I can't believe I fell into their trap.

"I-I'm so sorry." He looks up as a tear falls.

I grab his cheeks and smash our lips together. Sparks fly everywhere. And if you know what I mean, not just my lips...

He responds quickly grabbing my waist and lifting me up. He turns us around so he's on top of me. Most of his weight is off of me but I can still feel his beating heart threw his shirt.

Another thing I feel is his toned abs. I run my hand down his chest. It feels good and right.

"Promise me this." He whispers in my ear. I close my eyes and nod.

"You won't listen to a word they say. I love you and don't want to ever lose you to them." My eyes open quickly. His green orbs staring right into my blue ones.

"I promise!" A smirk appears onto his lips.

Then we're kissing again. But this time it gets heated. His hands run up my shirt.

I let him. This time I let him touch me. I feel safe around him. It's unrealistic how I feel. He softly caresses my breasts. I let out a breathy moan.

"Never heard that before. Must mean I'm doing good!" He shrugs. I giggle and smile brightly.

"Your too cute Mar! Seriously." A light red rises into his cheeks. Then there's a knock.

Marcel hops up to open it as I cover up my top.

It's Harry.

"What do you want.....bitch?" Marcel snarls at him between clamped teeth. I accidentally lock eyes with Harry.

I sense a bit of fear.

"Could I talk to you in private?" Harry asks trying to stay calm. I can tell because he's blinking his eyes very fast.

"Sure... Bethanie, I'll be right back." Marcel slams the door on busway out. I jump up and run to the door.

"Bethanie needs to know! You can't just keep her like a slave!" Harry groans. I furrow my eyebrows.

Slave? What is that supposed to mean?

"You stay out of this! We're both clearly in love ass hole!" I frown.

Not liking the word choice but oh well..

"But you know that she......"

I get jerked back. I try to scream but something covers my mouth.

"Sweet dreams my princess! I'm sorry." I look up and see.......

My vision goes blurry and I lose control of myself.

Who the hell would do this?

Most importantly...

I know what? I never got to finish listening to Marcel and Harry.

Oh how I wish they would stop talking and come and save me.

Then everything goes blank......

_________________________

Uh oh! Okay well thanks for reading! I'll update soon! Love y'all!!