Chapter 22

Bethanies POV..

I wake up with the blinding sun right in my eyes. I groan and sit up. But all the blood drains from my face. I start to black out a bit so lay down slowly. I feel it and it's still bleeding. Marcel comes out yawning.

"Hey babe! How are you feeling?" He says coming over. I swallow. He notices the pain on my face.

"Oh Beth. Do you want some water?" He asks.

"Yes." I slowly say once I can't nod. It feels like there is a heavy rock pushing down on my head. A plane nurse comes in.

"Good morning Bethanie! How are you this mornin?" She asks.

"It hurts." Marcel frowns. I look into his green eyes of sadness. I feel the pain inside my head also. Why does it have to be this hard? Can't I just go somewhere with out getting hurt? Again, always me. Everything bad happens to me! The doctor touches my head. I wince.

"Sorry... does that hurt?" She asks. I nod.

"Badly." I whimper. Abby comes ou of her bedroom stretching. Marcel looks over but soon keeps his eyes fixed on me. The pain is so bad I keep my eyes closed. I feel someone grab my hand. I think it's Marcel's. He brings something to my lips. I swallow and let the cold substance run down my dry throat. It's water.

"Thanks." I sigh in relief. It felt good running down my throat. My plan might not work today. No! It will! I'm just going to work through the pain.

"Let me up." I say. He shakes his head.

"I think you should relax!" He says. My head slowly shakes no.

"Please!" My voice comes out squeaky. He sighs.

"Fine! But be careful!" I slowly lift my body up. I hold in the scream dying to come out. Marcel notices. I can tell because of the way he talks.

"Babe...." I hold up my hand.

"I got this!" He closes his eyes helping my up. I soon stand and walk.

"There we go. I can do this." I tell myself. Maybe I can do the plan today! If I have time. I check my phone and see that it says 10:00 am. A smile appears on my lips. Plenty of time! Marcel looks at me funny.

"What?" I ask. He shrugs.

"You just started smiling for no reason." My laughs start to come out.

"Well..... I like smiling!" I say back. He smirks. Ugh..... that smirk is heaven. I lean up and kiss his soft lips. He grabs my head and squeezes gently. As we release I see his green eyes staring at mine.

"I love you!" I say. A huge smile appears.

"I love you more Beth. But are you sure your okay. You look a little pale, babe." I nod my head.

"Yes I'm sure Marcel. I'm fine. Now what's for breakfast? I'm starving!" I say. He laughs and hands me a box containing a sandwich with eggs and bacon. I look at him confused.

"Where in the bloody hell did you get this?" I ask. He starts to laugh.

"The people from the plane made us each one!" I stare in disbelief. But sure enough, Abby comes in with one wrapped in her hands. I can feel myself shaking a bit from the plane. A guy comes on over the announcer.

"If you could strap yourselves in because we are about to land! Thank you and have a great rest of the day!" He cheers. Abby sits next to the window I sit in the middle and Marcel sits I the outside.

"Ready?" he asks. I nod! So ready to find out some answers to this whole thing! A sly smile appears on my face. This is going to be fun. To fun.

________________________

Sorry it's takin so long to get to the surprise but I promise the next chapter will be about it! Thanks, love y'all, and I'll update soon!