Chapter 12

Bethanies pov..

As the weird day proceeds, the other boys try to talk to me. Liam comes up to me and starts to say Please but is cut off by Leroy walking up and grabbing my arm. I roll my eyes at Liam and turn to Leroy!

"What's up Leroy?" I ask. He shrugs.

"I was wondering if you were single?" I blush at the words. Did he ask me if I was single? OMG!

"Um....yeah....but.." I stutter on my words. He laughs!

"Not for me! But Marcel wants to know. I think he likes you!" Now in the one laughing!

"Really? I didn't know that Marcel!" I look across Leroy's shoulder and see Liam talking to Niall. Niall is nodding at his words. I lock eyes with Nialls sharp blue eyes. He glares into mine as to tell me something. I shake my head and turn back to Leroy who is now talking to Johnny.

"Oh, Hey John!" I cheer! He looks at me and smiles.

"Hello love! How are you today?" He asks. I giggle!

"Well, I'm pretty good! How about you?" I ask back. He nods.

"Good! I mean, a normal day at school of course!" Ray walks by and chants nerd. Everyone laughs and points. By now, I'm used to the attention. It's normal to me. But what's different is that Harry is watching me closely. He bites his lip and turns. I still can't believe he's the one I kissed. It's just unbelievable that I trusted him. Marcel pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Beth?" I roll around to face him. He pushes up his glasses.

"I would like to ask you something in the closet?" He nods his head to the janitor closet. I smile and nod! We go into the closet. He locks the door. I stand there excitedly!

"Listen, I have been friends with you since the first day of school. I know it's not long but I feel that I have a connection with you. Something special. And I would like to ask you out. But it is up to you. I am not going to force love upon you. I'm satisfied with any answer. Just please, speak the truth." I gulp and fiddle with my hands. Here it goes.

"Marcel, I think we also have a special connection that only love can define. I would love to go out with you!" I say jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles as I squeal. Then the smile fades into a loving look. I close my eyes and lean in. Our lips touch with passion. They aren't Harry's though. No fireworks. But deffidently love! You can feel it in the air. Our lips move in sync. His are softer than what I thought. About the same as Harry's but not quite there. His hand slides down my spine and lands on my bum. This gesture makes me love him even more. It's a loving gesture that makes my heart pound loudly in my chest. Yes, he's touching my butt but still, it's the best feeling ever! His hand almost fits completely around it. His other hand is wrapped around my back to support me. This goes on for about 10 minutes before there's a knock at the door. We let go quickly and open the door. There stands the janitor.

"Um..." He starts.

"Sorry sir. Private conversation! Thanks!" Marcel explains. The janitor nods as we run hand in hand into the hallway. Harry quickly looks up and the smile from I'm guessing Lou's joke disappears. The color from his face is gone. Almost like he's dying. His eyes look to our hands locked together. Louis also looks and rolls his eyes. But something in Harry's eyes are sickening and scary. Like he's scared for me or something. I shrug it off for jealousy. Can't be much more than that. I look to my right to see Veronica running towards me.

"BETHANIE!" She jumps on me and hugs me tight.

"Oh Bethanie, I'm so happy for you!" She screams. I giggle! She's such a girl! Marcel leads me to my next class and drops me off.

"See yah later babe!" He waves. Last period of the day. Finally. I blow him a kiss as he leaves. I sit down and day dream about Marcel. Then Harry pops in. Why Harry? He's just so.....perfect. But so isn't Marcel. But one is different. One is trouble! I've already found that out. But which one can I trust the most? Will this love be a battle? I certainly hope not because if anything happens I'm going to set it straight and leave. Both of them! I'm still confused. So as math goes on, Liam burns a hole in my head, and all the people whispering about me, I'm day dreaming. Secret day dreaming. Very secret.

______________________

I'm sooooo sorry this took so long! But hey, thanks and enjoy! Love y'all!