Chapter 34

Bethanies POV...

I ran through the plan with Harry. He nods the whole time, listening to every bit.

"We should get sleep." I spot a hotel after walking out on the streets. We all have to share the same room, because of the money we have. It's hard to find an affordable price.

"You two wanna share a bed? Unless one of you sleeps on the floor." June shrugs and spreads herself on the bed closest to the vent. She turns it up all the way and runs to the bathroom.

"You wouldn't mind?" Harry asks. I shake my head.

"Nah, it should be fine." June runs back out of the bathroom in a hurry. All she's wearing is a bra and panties.

"Sorry, didn't know what else to do." She blushes a deep red color. I shrug and turn around.

The bathroom is covered in old wallpaper that looks like what my grandma would use. It smells like my grandmas house too. Guessing it's just an old hotel. Most hotels here will probably be old here anyways. It's an older town as far as I know.

"You almost done? I have to piss." Harry knocks on the door. I mentally slap myself for being in the bathroom for about an hour. I haven't even really done anything.

"Yea, give me a second!" I yell back and stumble over to the counter. I turn on the faucet and splash water over my face. It's cold, making shivers run down my spine.

Groaning, I grab the closest towel. I dry my face first then wrap it around my body. My hair is stringy and greasy. I need a shower badly. But Harry can go first.

"There. You can go first." I open the door. He looks at me then almost says something but decides against it. I frown but let him in.

"Hey, what do you wanna watch?" June asks. I sit on the edge of my bed.

"Why did you come with me?" I question. She looks over at me. I seem desperate.

Dropping the remote, she smiles. "I came with you because you looked hurt. You also looked scared, hurt even. It's made me feel bad. To be honest, I didn't know who you were until a few minutes ago." she laughs. I look at her weirdly. A few minutes ago?

"How?" I ask. She just shrugs. I roll my eyes and grab a robe sitting on the chair.

"Let's watch The Big Bang Theroy. It's should come on in 5...4...3...2...now." And right as I say now, Sheldon appears on the screen. Laughing, I throw myself onto my bed. I know I should be seeing when Harry's going to get out but really, I don't care. I just want to be happy for right now. If I could just feel and be happy for 2 minutes, that would be awesome.

"How'd you do that?" June quirks an eyebrow at me.

"I'm magical!" I joke. She shakes her head but turn to face the tv. I watch the funny comedy before Harry walks out in only some athletic shorts.

My eyes drift to his tattoos. They all have their own unique meaning, making me curious.

"Hey, it's not very nice to stare." Harry jokes. I blush but laugh. Then, my eyes meet his. I swear, they are like butterscotch. So dreamy, you could probably melt.

"Sorry."

______________________

Don't worry, you will get to see what they do in bed ;D jk, but yea, I'll get to that! Thanks for reading! Love y'all, muah :*

M'KAY BYE!!