Chapter 16

Bethanies POV..

I wake again wrapped up in my loving boyfriends arms. I look up and see him snoring with his head back and mouth wide open. I start to laugh which immediately wakes him up.

"What's going on?" I just laugh harder. He chuckles to himself and grabs me.

"Sorry! Your funny! I didn't mean anything by it!" I say putting my hands up in defense. He kisses me once lightly before starting to tickle me. His hands are so huge they practically fit around my whole waist! This is something I want to remember. Each day that goes on is another day I'm waisting. This is day that will be counted! I smile to myself. Then my phone buzzes.

"I got it!" Marcel says before I grab my phone in a hurry. He looks at me confused. Oh god what did I just do?

"Ha, it's just uh my uh mom!" I check the text. It's actually from Harry.

"Oh okay!" He shrugs it off. Oh my god that was close! I open it and read the text.

From:Harry- I want you to know that Marcel was seen by the bathroom stalls smoking. A teacher will be talking to him on Monday. And BTW your hurt Liam bad. But I still have feelings.....

I stop reading. I can't read any more. He can't love me anymore. It's never going to happen now. I lock my phone and sit down on the couch. My phone buzzes yet again. I groan and open it up. Its from Niall.

From:Niall- Just a heads up babe! Zayn Liam Louis Harry and I are trying out for the X Factor tomorrow. Plz vote for us! Love yah! :*

I just stare at the screen. I didn't know they could sing. Marcel has apparently read the text.

"What the hell? Why is he saying he loved you? Why did he call you babe? Why is he being so nice? Most importantly, why does he even have your number?" I stand up with him. I grab his shoulders.

"Slow down. Niall is just trying to annoy me. We aren't dating or anything like that. I don't know why he still has my number." And to be honest, I don't know why he has my number.

"I'm sorry. It's just I'm very protective of you. I feel like I need to protect you." I smile. That's a good sign!

"Marcel, we need to talk." He gulps. I can tell he's getting nervous.

"Why so nervous?" I ask. He gulps once more.

"I don't like talking about things." I laugh!

"It's fine! Im not going to quiz you!" He chuckles slowly and follows me to the kitchen where I make tea for him and I.

"Okay, so I would like to ask you a few questions about what you do." I sit done on the stool and look him in the eye. He nods. I continue.

"Have you ever tried smoking before?" He puts his head down.

"Actually, a bit forced me to do it by the bathroom stall yesterday. So yes, but after that, I threw up and got sick. It was horrible babe. I won't ever do it again and I don't want to fid you doing it." Number 1, check.

"Good! Have you ever had sex?" I know this is a personal question but I want to know.

"My real dad abused me when I was 4 years old and he did it to me but other than that no." Oh my god. Now I feel bad. Harry is a bitch!

"OMG I'm so sorry Marcel! I didn't mean to hurt you!" I say kindly. He pulls me close into his chest.

"It's fine baby. Now can we be done talking and go cuddle?" He whines. I laugh.

"One more question. Why do you and Harry hate each other so much?" I ask as sweetly as I can. He snarls.

"We used to be twins until we got separated into different families. I was in a family that didn't care. He got a family that did care. I was jealous. So I started the rumor that him and I weren't twins. It stuck. Now everyone knows that we are just enemies. I hate Harry. I don't like talking about him. No we don't talk anymore....." Wait what? Im so confused.

"Marcel.." He holds up his hand.

"No Beth. Im done. Lets go cuddle. We ca talk about this another time." I sigh and follow. I am going to get to the bottom of this! I swear!

________________________

Hey! Okay so 1D will be in this story but they will try out together! Okay well thank you guys so much for reading! And I got two updates in today! OMG! And will probably have more soon! Haha thanks! love y'all!