Chapter 13

Omfg! I'm so sorry this has taken so long but my phone got stolen!! It was insane!! Sorry tho! And I'm like freaking out about the movie! AMAZAYN!! Enjoy this chapter!

Bethanies pov..

At the end of math, I'm about ready to fall asleep. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. I feel like a zombie. I meet Marcel outside.

"Hey Beth! ready to go home?" He asks. I look at him with a quirked eyebrow.

"Are you coming home with me?" I ask. He nods.

"Yep! Do you mind? I mean if you do..." I put my hand up.

"No it's totally fine I was just a bit confused! Wanna study?" I ask. His fingers curl. What the hell?

"Sure!" He says in a devilish voice. I start to crack up!!

"Oh my god Marcel!! You are so funny!" He smirks!

Thanks! but that wasn't supposed to be a joke.." I stop laughing. Whoops!

"Sorry!" I apologize. He grabs me pressing his lips to mine.

"I was kidding! You are so adorable!!" as he swings me around I catch a glimpse of Harry watching us. He's talking to that Grace girl. But he has his gaze on mine. I just shrug it off knowing that he's jealous! Marcel as I hop onto the bus! I find Johnny and Harvey in the back.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I ask. They look scared.

"The Zayn guy said he was going to punch the hell out of us in our sleep tonight. Then that he was going to stab us." I look at them confused.

"What did you do to them?" I ask. Johnny shakes his head.

"Nothing." I stomp up to the front of the bus. I spot Zayn and slide in next to him.

"Hello..." I say. He looks over with wide eyes.

"Beth!" he says grabbing me for a hug. I push him away.

"Don't. you threatened my friends. not cool dude! That scares people sometimes."

"No Bethanie their lying..." I put my hand up and shake my head once more.

"Sorry Zayn! just don't do it again." he tries to speak to me again but I get up. I find my spot in the back again. Harvey looks up.

"Thanks." He sighs. I see the little bit of tears in his eyes. I put my arm around his shoulder and give him a squeeze.

"Anything for a buddy!" He gives out a weak smile. Marcel yanks me up.

"We're going to miss our stop!" We rush out. Harvey looks like he's going to brake down crying. Why? As we get into m house Marcel leads upstairs. I kinda blush at him being in my room. My parents aren't home yet. Which bothers me a bit. but it's Marcel we're talking about here! I mean come on!

"So what do you want to study?" he asks sitting next to me on my bed. as I turn around to face him, his face is right there. I look into his dreamy green eyes and kiss him. Its the only thing I think to do. His reaction is normal. He grabs my cheeks and presses us further together. He touches my thigh. I jump up in shock.

"No. Sorry Marcel I can't do that right now." I say. He nods.

"I get it."

"You do?!"

"Well, can't we have a little bit of fun?" he asks. I shake my head in shock.

"We are not going to have sex! that is just wrong!" I say. Period. Not.

"But..."

"Marcel I think you need to leave." I say. He's kinda creeping me out right now.

"No. I'm fine. I promise I won't do anything." And he keeps that promise. The whole night he never touches me. In any way. We kiss as he leaves.

"Sorry Beth! I promise it won't happen again. Love you babe!" I wave.

"It's fine! Love you too!" I watch as he walks away. Once he's out of sight I open my phone and dial a number.

"Hello?" Its Harry.

"Hi! Harry? I would like to ask you a few questions." He sighs.

"Beth?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"I miss you. but there's a few things you should know about Marcel..." oh boy here we go..

_______________________

Love y'all! Ill update soon! Vote, Comment, Fan! Thanks!