Chapter 35

"Okay, I'm tired as hell. Lights out for me. Do you want me to turn the TV off?" June yawns, looking at Harry and I. I look over to him.

"Ya, just go ahead and turn it off."

I watch as his head of curls disappears under the sheets. I feel myself shiver. What if he's looking at me?

"Hmm, Harry? What're you doing?" I question. I feel his hand run slowly up my thigh...

"HARRY!!!" I squeal, jumping up and slapping his hand away.

"Oh calm down. I was just messing with ya. Come on. I promise I won't do it again." He smirks. I push my hair behind my ears and sigh. Slowly crawling in, he grabs my hips and positions me into a comfortable spot. I tense for a second. I'm not used to this. Any of this.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist, securing me into his chest. I let out a breath. He leans up.

"Sorry, are you okay with this?" Harry questions after already doing it. Typical Harry.

"Y-yeah I am fine. Really." I accidentally stutter over my words. His blazing green eyes stare at my blue ones. I feel small. Too small.

"Okay Beth. Goodnight. Sweet dreams." He says. I can feel the anxiousness reflecting off of him. I turn around and put my fingers through his curls.

"Thank you." I whisper. His eyebrows curve.

"For what?"

"For everything. Why didn't you stop...why didn't you leave me in the first place?" My voice quivers, slightly above my breath. It's quiet with the sound of the vent going on and off.

"Because I knew you couldn't do this alone. I didn't want you to do it alone. And...uh, well Bethanie...-"

He stops himself mid-sentence. A tear falls from his eye.

"You should get some sleep sweetie. Goodnight." He replies. His body shifts, and soon he's facing the other way. I am confused, but also relieved.

Wanting to comfort him, I reach my arms around his torso and hug him tightly. I feel the brush of his finger tips on mine. It's a moment I'll never forget.

I wanted to know what he was going to say.

But it didn't kill me not to know because that meant one less problem I had to stress over.

I love Harry.

_______________________
OH MY GOSH WHAT DO YOU THINK HARRY WAS GONNA SAY?! Agh. *dies* *cries* *screams*
Yeah, well guys, I haven't updated in ages. It's finally letting me again. I've been trying a lot. Thanks for staying and supporting me. I love you all.

And shout out to my best internet friend Bethanie who is the main character in this story. She is such an amazing person, I love her so much.

PEANUT BUTTER OR NUTELLA?

LOVE YALL!!!