Chapter 29

Bethanies POV...

......

Marcel. He needs me more.

"Bethanie!!! C'mon help me." Harry complains. I look down and notice that I have to pick up Marcel's feet.

A tear slips out of my eye. The vision of my dad makes me almost drop Marcel.

"Wait, Beth you need to get to your flight. I'll stay back here wi..." Harry starts but I shake my head. He quirks an eyebrow.

"I'm staying here with Marcel." Now there's people staring and starting to rush over to us. His eyes have confusion in them. He lets this person take Marcel, walking very closely to me.

"Don't let him do this to you. Your dad might die. Marcel is fine... You go see-"

"NO HARRY! I'm staying here, okay?" I storm off, wiping a few tears on the way. He shakes his head with anger.

My dad MIGHT die. I never said he would. Plus, what's the odds?

I feel my phone vibrate but don't bother to pick it up. I just keep walking, Harry hot on my heels. He still has my bags in his hands. I frown. I'm not leaving Marcel!

I wonder what happened to him? Could he have passed out from depression? But that wouldn't make him would it? If so, it's cause of me. And that makes me break inside.

I get in the back of the ambulance that has already put Marcel in the truck and sit next to him. He looks pale and.....dead!

"Who are you?" One of the doctors ask. I look up with fear.

"Bethanie. His girlfriend." He sighs and touches my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but you can't ride with us." My smile drops. Why?

"But sir..." I start. He shakes his head.

"We need to get going. I'm terribly sorry." I stand up jumping out of the truck. What's the point in going now?

"Thank you mam!" He says before closing the door. Really?

I stick up my middle finger and start crying. Why am I so messed up? No, it's not me, it's the people I hang out with. Jesus I need new friends.

"C'mon Beth! Lets go." Harry points to his new car. It's actually a very nice looking car. White and has an older stylish look to it.

I hop in and look over at him. He starts the car giving me a little smirk before pressing the gas into full gear.

My heart sinks. I might be losing two people today. And that's two to many.

"Hey... It's okay babe. He'll be okay." Harry says rubbing my hand soothingly. I didn't even notice the tears starting to come out.

"Harry, please stay with me. Never leave me?" I sound desperate. But for right now, I am and need someone.

"Of course. I'll never leave!" I smile and nod my head.

But soon furrow my eyes in confusion.

We're not at the hospital.

"HAROLD!" I squeal making him jump. He stops the car and parks it.

"Listen, you need to go to your dad. Period. I'll keep you posted on Marcel. Promise."

"I trusted you!!!" I scream again. I'm pissed! Why would he do this?

"Get out of this car right now and march yourself up to that airplane right now..." He commands, warning me. I flinch but stand my ground.

"You can't tell me what...."

His lips crash into mine making me whimper. He slowly moves his lips to match mine. I try to pull away but can't. His hand flies to hold my neck in place. My eyes stay shut, even as he pulls away. I can't seem to open them.

"I love you." These are the magic words that make me open my eyes. I stare at him, tears brimming my eye lids.

I just stare. Words are to hard to form. He did not just say.......

"Well say something!" He pushes. I blink about 1,000 times.

"Wha-I-just-uh-can't-thanksHarry!" It all comes out in a slur. I quickly grab my things and jump out. His voice is quick to follow but I don't listen. I feel overwhelmed. Everything. It's all such a blur right now.

Why can't I have a normal life? Everyone is normal but me.

I find out that Harry left. He didn't follow me. I got on my plane and sit down to think.

Why did this happen all at once? Marcel passing out. My dads heart attack. Harry kissing me and telling me he truly did love me. It's all just HUGE news.

And it's all surrounding me, in one, little, tiny circle that's called stressed.

Nice to see you again!

__________________________

ELLO! So what do you think of it so far? Are you happy, sad, mad, all three, even MORE? I certainly am! Lol!

So which do you like best? BARRY or

METHANIE Idk, those are bad ship names. If you want, you could make up you own ;P

So I will be updating soon! It's 12:00 so I'm going to bed. Haha I'll talk with y'all later. Peace out my little duckies! Lol k bye!