Chapter 3♚

*Michael's  POV*

After my little fun I had with Chris at the mall he took me home, you know  when I said when my fans say they love me it's like saying they love  shoes. well sometimes it feels  like it's real. Sometimes its just another four oetter word. It's  hard to ex-plain but that's my connection with my fans, I know most people think that I'm could care less about my fan, but my fans know and I know that's not true because i give my all to my fans. I give them passion on stage, I  give them happiness in my music, and most importantly  I give them love. Wish I could thank every single one of my fans. but that would be a lot of thankyou's I wouldn't be able to keep up. I hear a knock on the door but I wait again for Bill to answer I hear it open and a woman talking, must be Debbie, "Michael it's Ms Rowe ",l nod walking out my office. I slowly walk down to the front door and I see a a very sleepy Paris and a sleeping Prince. Paris holding Debbie's hand and Prince on her shoulder. I walk to them as she hand's Prince to my nanny Linda, while I get Paris. "hey Michael they had plenty of fun today had a blast with their cousins so yeah they are worn out ".she said smiling. I just nod. then there's and awkward silence. "well I better go night Michael kiss them for me ",l nod as I close the door slowly. I then turn around and pick up Paris to be taken upstairs for a bath Linda just took Prince out I gave her Paris and led Prince to his room and put him in bed I  sat next to him. Then  he scooted over as I laid back cuddling him . "daddy I missed you" He said looking up at me. I smile. you too little buddy I'll read you and Paris a story before bed ok?, he nods then I hand him a toy and played with him til Paris was done. she came in her Disney princess pajamas and instantly jumped on me then Prince got down to go to his book shelf and pick out a book while Paris sat in my lap. Prince came back with a Clifford The Big Red Nose book. I read them the book but they still weren't sleepy so then I did what I always do when they can't sleep, I sang for them.*smile though your heart is aching. smile even though it's breaking when there are clouds in the sky you'll get by.. • after those few lines they were out like a light I gave Prince it kiss on the forehead and picked up sleeping Paris. I was about to leave but Prince tugged at my shirt. Yes Prince?. "Daddy I want to be just like you when I grow up ",l look at him and smile, and what, that?,"a hero ",l give him another kiss on the forehead.Thank-you you are my little hero Prince did you say your prayers?, he shakes his head  and quickly climbs down to pray. I watch then I walk to the door as he is getting in bed. I cut the light off and slip away to Paris's room, And laid her softly on her bed and kissed her forehead. Daddy love's you princess, whispered to her as  I started walking out. "daddy I love you too  ", I turn around. Seeing her smiling at me sleepily. I love you  more, she giggles a bit then turns over clenching her stuffed bunny. I smile slowly closing the door I then walk to my room and took a shower and put on my silk pajamas. then I went to go lay in my bed. I lay there forever waiting for old sand man to help me sleep. I get  up and walk out my room heading downstairs. I make my way to the kitchen and fixed myself a glass of  milk and searched the  kitchen for  sweets. Yeah I have a terrible sweet tooth. But hey, 42 years of that and not one cavity. I come across a jar of  Fignutins. I take a few and walk back to my room. I make my way to the bed and sat on the edge eating and drinking my milk and Fingnutins.  when I finished I sit my trash on the nightstand, and grab my little life like baby doll. It was a gift i received from a fan. I slowly  lay down and closing  my eye's...

•5hours later •

I wake back up And look at the time. 4a.m. I went to bed at 9pm. Gosh I hate my insomnia I barley get sleep. I get up and go to the bathroom and look through my drawers and find a sleeping pill I take two. Gosh please let this work. Soon  enough it kicks in and I go to sleep knowing I will feel guilty in the morning...

.....To Be Continued.....