Chapter 8♚

*Michael's Point Of View *

I wake up and check the time 6:30a.m well it's better the my usual 5hours of sleep, you know how some people might say they feel their age coming on?I don't, I don't feel 40 what's so ever it's crazy but I just don't feel like I don't have energy, maybe it's coming from my sleeping pills but I'm not complaining, I slide out of bed then I look at my hotel answering machine even though I deleted the voicemail I can still hear Lisa Marie's voice, it was good to hear it again, I miss her, it was hard seeing her drift apart then remarrying and having kid's all I could think was that was suppose to my well our future, I don't care how many people thought our marriage was a scam,I loved that woman and I still LOVE her I don't know what her end was about our relationship but it was real on my end, I feel myself starting to cry so I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face, I slowly look up at the mirror, they say a picture is worth a thousand words but a image you see in the mirror can tell a million, I'm sure if this mirror could talk it would tell me well explain to me what's that man staring back me doing there, it would tell me what it thinks of me, it would tell me everything I feel just from one glance, I dry my face and walk in my room and found some fresh clothes and boxers and headed for the bathroom, a few minutes later I walk out then grab my eyeliner and put a little on then dried my hair a bit and combed it out seeing if it would stay straight and to my luck it did, I find some socks and put them on then my loafers then I looked out my window at the tree, then I grabbed a writing pad and pencil and slipped out, I couldn't find Bill so I just walked outside, I finally get to the big tree,it's kinda like the one I have at neverland I size it up seeing how I would climb it, when I figured it out I climbed up and took a deep breath and just sat there, then a melody came to me well more of a beat then words just go through my mind I sit for awhile modifying the stuff I wrote, I thank God as I looked at my finish messy product well a few lines, * Ain't the pictures enough, why do you go through so much To get the story you need, so you can bury me You've got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose You try to get me to lose the man I really am*

I read the word's over over as they stick to my brain, these word's explain clearly how I feel, I start to write more but I here Bill calling my name, I'm up here Bill, I said waving at him as he shades his eyes from the rising sun, "I've been looking for you I was worried and you might want to get down and come get your umbrella",I look at him then the rising sun, I hate my skin condition sometimes I can't stay outside for too long ,I gave up alot, because it would put me at risk for skin cancer, it's hard sometimes but I get over it, I look down and climbed down then quickly jogged back into the hotel....

*3 hour's later *

today has been going by slowly I've been working on more song's I'm still thinking of a title for the song I was working on, but I'm glad I've gotten that far and making progress, I don't know why I'm even doing this, I put down my writing pad and pencil and rub my face, I don't know if I want to do this I'm just giving them what they want, when I do a new album they will just feed off it and ask for more,even though I don't want to I do it for two reason's, my kid's and my fan's

,so it's worth it, right?..

.....To Be Continued....