Chapter 12♚

*Michael's Point Of View *

I can't say anything there are no words why show up now?, I just got home couldn't the chaos wait?, I look at her the one and only her, the woman that tore my heart the one that grabbed my heart the one that well stole me heart.... Lisa Marie Presley, "uhh hey Michael and hello there Ms lady Paris right? ",Lisa said walking to Paris bending to her level, Paris still looks confused and scared a bit so she just nods and walks back to me going behind me hugging my leg's, "well you are just like your dad shy, Michael she is gorgeous ",I nod, then bend down to Paris,be nice princess and say hi, I whispered to her, "hi ",Paris said waving her hand shyly at Lisa, Lisa smiles, "well hello I'm Lisa nice to meet you Paris ",she said sticking her hand out but Paris looks down and runs out the room, Paris that wasn't nice!,"well that was a fine howdy do but it's okay Michael she doesn't know me",she said walking to the living room to sit down I follow her, do you want something to drink or anything?, she nods no as she sits on the loveseat crossing her leg's, I sit on the regular couch infront of her, so how's the kids?,"oh they are fine just growing fast that's all what about yours? ",oh they are the same full of energy I love them so much, silence., "I know you are wondering why I'm here? ",she said looking right at me I look down and play with my hands then back up looking past her then I nod slowly, "well I just wanted to see you I know you have been stressed ",oh now you care? what kind of mess?,I just nod slowly, "Michael I know we haven't been on the best of term's but I still care ok? I just I'm still healing that's all I needed and still need space to just find peace but I know you need a friend so I came here to lead you a shoulder ",I look at her with a blank expression, so that's what this is a pity plee you came to pity me? space? time to find peace?, all those thoughts ran through my mind, "Michael talk to me ",there's nothing to say, yeah, "Michael is that all you can say I'm trying to help here and you close me out Michael this is what you did when we were married stop locking me out every time I tried to help you, you just shut me out! ",she said with an annoyed voice yelling a little bit, I just look at her, I can't say anything, I gave up trying I'm tired of people trying to 'help 'me when they weren't even there when the problem began I hate that, Lisa please stop bringing up old stuff ok and please lower your voice I don't want the kid's or the staff to come worrying, she looks at me and rolls her eye's, "Michael im not bringing it up to make things worst or anything but you know you were the best husband I ever had but you were so distant and sacluded and you just act like you didn't want to talk about thing's and I felt useless in the marriage I mean when you are married you are One no matter what you stick together Mich..",I cut her off, Lisa don't come at me with that ok? how can you come and preach to me about being One and stuff and staying through what ever when you couldn't even do that! you acted like you couldn't accept me complaining about this and that then telling me you want to start a family then turning around saying you don't know and all that other stuff I heard what you said to people about me saying you thought I was a freak?!  until you met me finally really Lisa that's how you felt about me? you know how much it hurt me to see you get remarried and start a family with twins that was supposed to be our future now don't sit here and tell me about supposing to be sticking together!, I said getting mad with every word I said, she looked at me shocked but hurt, "Michael I couldn't give you a family you weren't the man I fell in love with you were someone different someone I couldn't recognize and I had to leave I was tired of being pushed out ok Michael it's not that I didn't try sticking by your side because I did ",I just play with my heads shaking my knee to calm myself down, "Michael you know how bad it hurt me after we divorced people calling me a fake saying I used you for publicity people called me these nasty names and crap it was hard then when I moved on all I get from your fan's is hate and I still do it's hard being recognized as that bi.. that woman who broke Michael Jackson's heart ok so don't come at me like that",she said wiping a tear then moving her hair behind her ears,I have nothing to say I just look down and we sit quite then Prince comes in running then stops looking at Lisa like he was trying to see who she was then walked to me tapping my thigh, I look up, yes Prince?, "daddy do you want to come play, uhh you can play to miss if you want? ",he said looking from me to Lisa, "I would like to but I gotta go but it was nice meeting you Prince I'm Lisa ",he looks at me for approval but I just rub his head, he just nods at her giving her his big smile, she smiles back, "daddy are coming to play? ",I nod and stand up Lisa does the same then walks to the front door, I walk to the door with her, she opens the door then turns to me, "Michael I never stopped loving you know that ok? ",I nod then she hugs me, I hug her back, we pull away and she still has her hand on my chest and kissed my cheek slowly turning away, she walked to her car with her bodyguard and before getting in her car she looked back at me and got in, I walk back inside and see Prince and Paris waiting as I turn around to the Fourier, "daddy who was that? ",Paris asked, a closed chapter in my life, uhh an old friend, "oh daddy are you ok? ",Paris said with her eye's getting bigger, I nod, yeah I'm ok princess now let's go play you better run or the tickle monster will get you!, they hesitate but start laughing and running around like crazy, I know thing's haven't been all peachy for me but these two bundles of joy they make me forget it all God I LOVE them, I say a silent prayer and chase after them...

...To Be Continued....