Chapter 22♚

*Michael's Point Of View *

I look outside of my ranch and it's a beautiful day it's as if the universe has accepted my statement, I feel whole I feel replenished I feel anew, I sigh to myself and then my room phone starts ringing, I wait for Bill to give me the ok to answer, I hear him walking up the stairs, he peeks in my room, "it's someone named Steve.. Steve Harvey? ",I think for a second, I've heard of someone named Steve Harvey because alot of people have told me about a man named Steve Harvey that does nothing but defend me,and I LOVE that, I had to check the man out so I watched this comedy show he did and boy I tell you the man is quite funny I couldn't stop laughing, and I called him to meet me at my set when I was shooting 'You Rock My World ',he met the kid's and him and Blanket played around, and I kept in touch I almost forgot he was going to call today, I turn to Bill, uhh yeah I'll take it, he nods as I pick up the phone and he quietly leaves,

*hello?

"Mike hey brotha what's up man?! "

haha nothing how are you Steve?

"I'm great I'm great hey man I wanted to ask you a question? "

yes?

"well man I wanted to ask if you want to talk on the ready we can do it over the phone and it doesn't have to be about your new album but you know to talk because it would be a honor it really would man "

haha yeah sure

"OK man this is great I know I just asked but but are you available now? "

yeah yeah I am

"ok great shirley! strawberry!  he said yes... OK I'll tell him.. ok calm down! "

haha

"thank-you Mike I'll give you time to get ready "

ok.. *

*after radio show*

I feel good that someone appreciated me, it felt good to know that so many people support me, I found it sweet when he told me about the men in jail in L.A LOVE my music that it gets them through the day made me feel absolutely accomplished, I mean I thought most people in jail don't listen or are into my type of music, well I was wrong and it felt amazing, and talking on the air with Steve made me feel a sense of closure, especially about the African American thing, he told me something I never really thought about or no one ever brought up and he said "Mike man listen.. I know you probably don't hear this often or ever really thought about it but do you know you make African American men so proud to be black to see a brotha doing his thing eliminating all the stereotypes about African American men man Michael you doing it for the brotha's and I want to thank-you for that! ",when he said those exact word's I felt even more accomplished, because I don't hear that ever really, I told him I am proud to be a African American I am very proud of my heritage no matter what they say I am very proud to be an African American, after the radio interview, its late in the afternoon so Im going to go outside and play with Paris and Prince, and I also agreed for Steve to bring his charity foundation to Neverland well the kid's in his community who are less fortunate to give them a chance to experience something so great for the first time in their lives and I am happy he asked I can't wait...

....To Be Continued...