Chapter 11♚

*Michael's Point Of View

lights flashing, mikes stuffed in my face, screaming, and questions, is my welcome back from Ireland, I decided to come back well more like Sony wouldn't stop calling and running me down about the new  material, it's so tiring, I tried to stay a month in Ireland but I just can't my fan's want me back I know and well since and Paris are 3&4 I wanted to get a little gist of what daddy does but I'm worried to do that I don't want them in the lime light I took every preliminary caution for that not to happen I don't want them to be like me truthfully because I know no matter how happy I seem in my pictures I'm really hurt, sad, lonely, tired and just a little happy, and I don't want them to be like that, we are getting on another plane back to California, we are trying to rush because paparazi is flocking to where we are and Paris and Prince are getting scared, see this why I got all my rides and stuff at neverland so I don't have to worry about getting out and have to go through this, this one reporter I don't know how he was able to run all the way up here plus get pass my bodyguards block they do around me and the kid's, but he is getting to close and Paris keeps clutching to my leg shaking a bit I look at him and breath through my surgical mask and fix my scarf and my hat I had on then rubbed Paris hair and then turned back to the man putting my hand in his camera lens blocking him as he bends to get a shot of the kid's that's when Jeremy one of the kid's body guards pushes him a little roughly out the way, "sir back up please we are trying to board the plane please move ",the man doesn't listen but thank God we finally reached the plane, the kid's quickly jog up the plane steps as I do the same then I decided not to be fully unresponsive so I turn around at the top of the steps and blow kisses and wave then quickly got in my plane..

*8 hours later *

I'm so tired from the plane ride I just couldn't get any sleep so I decided to work on some songs I only stopped to check on Prince and Paris ,my little angels I thank God for Debbie I actually can't believe I haven't heard from her she usually act's all mama bear when the kid's aren't there with her or me and the kid's are away, we finally get off the plane greeted by fan's some are crying screaming my name wow I can't believe they still are excited about just a little glimpse of me I mean I'm just a human being,  but it's nice to have that I know they LOVE me because of my character not me Michael Joseph Jackson, I mean there might be a few but I'm fine with that LOVE is LOVE, after awhile of signing autographs and taking pictures and hugging we finally head home, as soon as we got there Paris and Prince run out the car I laugh and slowly follow when I get in Paris is standing near the kitchen with nothing but confusion on her face, what's wrong princess?,"daddy who is that lady? ",she said motioning for me to come to her then pointed towards the kitchen door, I follow her command then look towards where she was pointing, then my jaw kinda dropped and old memories flooded my mind, "hey Michael "....

...To Be Continued....