Chapter 14♚

*Michael's Point Of View *

today I go to the Sony headquarters and have a meeting with the head cheif executive,they want me to meet some woman for a song her and R.Kelly worked on R Kelly said she knows her stuff and to trust him, I kinda officially hate that word, Trust.So I asked Debbie to watch the kid's but she is busy so they are coming with me, I didn't want them to be hounded by the paparazi along with me but the upside is they can see daddy with the help of God makr magic, we are walking up the steps to the building right now, surprisingly there's no paparazi here, when we get to the office Paris squeeazes my hand from nervousness and Prince is just looking around into amazement, Bill opens the door for us and we all say thank-you then walked, I sit down with Paris on my lap and Prince sitting on his own share swinging his little legs, hello mark right?, I said to the man who looked up from his papers, "ah yes Mr Michael Jackson right? oh and comp. haha aren't they just adorable hi what's your names? ",crap I forgot to cover them, Paris looks up at Me,I nod for her to answer, "Paris ",she said quietly, "my names Prince! ",Prince said standing up to shake the man's hand mark takes it and shakes it, "well you must be the spunky one I'm assuming like your mom and Paris like her dad uhh there dad doesn't come to pick them up? ",he said in a whisper to me, I look at him offended, what are you talking about umm can I just meet the woman please, he looks at me then the kid's like he is examining them and me, then gets up and motions for the door as we walk out with him behind us, we walk into the office studio where R Kelly and some lady with hair like Diana Ross puffy and curly ,"Mr.Jackson good afternoon I want you to... oh you brought the kid's wow they are beautiful! Marsha look at them that hair and Paris? eye's ",the lady walks and bends to Paris and Prince, "hello I'm Marsha it's nice to meet the princess and the prince ",she said in a British voice, I hold in my laughs I always found British accents funny I could never hold in my laughs when I got interviewed by a British person, Paris just nods slowly while Prince does what he did with Mark, thank-you Paris it's ok you can talk Ms Marsha is nice, I said as she hugs my leg, Marsha stands up looking at me "hello I'm Marsha Aboroshious and I'm going to sing back up vocals for you ",she said holding her hand out I take it and shake it gently, she is a pretty caramel skinned lady with dark hazel eye's she is on the thicker side but has a shape I guess you can say she is curvy she is 24 R Kelly told me, I did my research before meeting her and she is an uprising singer,same to you Marsha, "it's an honor to meet you the one and only King Of Pop plus working with you it really is a dream come true but thank-you and do you want to get started? ",she said I let out a small laugh gosh I LOVE British accents, R Kelly claps his hand's "well we will Let you listen to the track then you can see what you think  ok? ",I nod, "ok Darren play the track please ",while listening to the track I Can say I actually like it it's good could use some tweaking but still good smooth beat., nice rhythm but I want it to simmer so the fans can take in the music they can let the melodies soak in you know so Marsha can you get higher on that note just a little? here I'll show you, I said as she nods and I go in the singing booth and do the note for her they clap and I blush shyly and we continue working for 3hours,I think this is album is coming together fine...

....To Be Continued....