Chapter 20♚

*Michael's Point Of View *

I have 2 day's left to be in NewYork, I'm so excited to go back home, I'm home sick, my mind is still boggled by the derogatory comments made in the magazine's about my children, and it just hurts me that they have to dog me about my kid's, it doesn't matter what they think because at the end of the day those are my babies I take care of them, I don't know what the world wants of me anymore, whether they love Me or My Music, whether they give a damn that I am human and what the say DOES hurt, I don't see how a race of the same species could stand to see another one of their kind hurt, I've seen animals with more compassion than that of some of these humans,I dread the day my kid's once again like me will have to go through the bull I go through, so for now I'll take every precaution necessary to protect them, I know it may sound ludicrous, but that's how I feel at this Point, I sigh as I sit up in the bed and stretch I look at the alarm clock 5:30a.m, great only slept 6 hours tonight, I groan as I rebutton my sild red Pajama top, I sratch my head a bit then yawn, dang I'm still tired but I can't back to sleep once I'm up I stay up, I slowly walk like a zombie to the end of my room where my scooter was, and got on, I cut it on but hoped off to quickly open my hotel door, then used door stopper to keep it open, then quickly ran back to my scooter, I cut my scooter on and tried to maneuver my way out the door BUT I'm a terrible driver so it takes me awhile, I laugh to myself as I finally get out the door, I ride down the halls well up and down till I got bored, if Paris and Prince were here I would play the tickle monster trying to get them, I stop the scooter as I think back, ugh I can't wait I want to leave now, I rolled my scooter back into my hotel room and walked out to bill's room, I knocked quietly, he didn't answer, I knocked again, no answer, what kind of bodyguard is a heavy sleeper? , I then bam on the door, and I hear groaning then a few bumps then the door quickly flies open, "is everything ok Michael? ",I laugh at his bald head and how sweaty it is, he looks at me confused then touches his head, "uhh I forgot my hair piece didn't I? ",I nod, but anyways, Bill I want to go home please I don't want to stay here please?, he rubs his bald head, "uhh ok we'll see the quickest flight to Cali ok? ",I nod like a child, he chuckles, now hurry and get dressed!.... please, he laughs again nodding, I quickly run to my room to pack as I'm finishing I hear a knock on my door, I would answer but Bill tells me not to, so if the person is a bodyguard he can easily get in, I wait then the door opens, it's Mark my other bodyguard, "you ready Mr Jackson? ",I nod he grabs my bags, uhh Mark you don't have to I can carry my stuff, he shakes his head, "Mr Jackson then I will get paid for doing nothing and I like to earn my pay so it's ok plus you have to rush out of here ",I look at him confused but thankful,rush out?, he looked at me answering my question as if to have read my mind, "your fan's and the paparazi, I nod understandingly, ok well thank-you, I said rushing downstairs, I take the stairs instead of elevators because I have a little phobia about elevators, I see Bill at the end of stairwell, he smiles, "ready to go home?",I nod, yes I am.. home it is!, he laughs, I can't wait to go back home...

....To Be Continued....