Chapter 4♚

I wake up and look at the time. 9:30 a.m. Still a little sleepy. Gosh sometimes I hate getting up especially when I just had the most rest I've had in a long time. Which is rare. I lay back down and doze off, Then wake up to Paris opening my eye lids calling my name, "Daddy when are you getting up me and Prince want to play with you please get up daddy ",she said letting go of my eye lids then shaking me. "Paris leave daddy alone he  is tired come on Ms. Linda said we can make him lunch ", I heard Prince said. I open my eye, and quickly close them making sure they didn't see me. They are so sweet I'll play with them. Or a  little trick on them. I slowly move under the covers as they walk out. I crawl to the end of the bed and as Paris walked past the end of the bed. I grabbed her gently and tugged her back a bit. She screams in terror then starts giggling as I come from under the covers. Prince looks at me still  from Paris screams. I grab the both of them and put them on the bed. Here comes the tickle monster!, I said as I tickled them. Paris is laughing like crazy while Prince is trying to get away laughing. I stop. Now good morning my prince and princess, I said getting off the bed bowing to them. they both giggle. "daddy you slept a long time it's lunch time", Paris said fixing her Dora outfit she had on as Prince climbs down and walked to me. He motion's for me to bend down. I bend down to him and grab his little waist gently. Yes Prince?, he hugs me I return the hug then Paris comes for a hug to as we hug together, then they both let me go and rubbed roughly  through my already messed up bed head then they ran out laughing. I stand up and shake my head. I pull some clothes out to wear,Then I take a quick shower and freshened up, then checked my voicemail. I got a call from Sony I guess they want to know about some new material in the work. I hate that I signed with them. I regret it most of the time because they are nothing but money hungry people. I tell them I want to start working on an acting career. I haven't done any acting since Captain EO and Wizard Of Oz. They always make up some excuse saying my fans probably won't like the transition. At  this point I kinda don't care. I have a lot of fans, And my loyal one's; well they all are loyal and  will accept my change and support it. Yet  Sony doesn't want to hear it. I sit down drying my wet hair with a towel. I listen for more. It's all the same ole same ole. Mother called, Janet called, and Latoya call. No calls from Lisa Marie. I know she is married and moved on but I just wish she would hear me out. I know I said some mean things I even told her if she wouldn't have my baby then another woman is  waiting to. I hate myself for doing that but it's not all my fault. Sometimes she did stuff. Like get mad that I work a lot. I mean I can't help it. It's what I'm basically well was basically trained to do. l tried calling her sometimes she answers but it always end with me crying to her and her making an excuse to get off the phone. I don't mind being single. I mean I've tried dating but one I'm shy and two nobody really cared to know ME not the King Of Pop. I mean when I went out with it woman she would just talk about how much she love's  me or my music.  I try to get to know them but they just... just doesn't work. So I gave up. But as long as I get LOVE from my kids I'm ok. Though  I do want another kid. I plan to adopt one child from every continent I know  it may sound crazy, But hey I think it's a beautiful thing. I call my mother and we chat for awhile then I hang up and listen to Latoyas message. She keeps apologizing for what she did it few years ago. That was  the lowest I ever felt when my own flesh and blood agreed with those stupid allegations and told the world it was true. I don't hate her just I feel like I can't trust her. I know I can't anyone, Not really anyway. I get up and walk downstairs to the dining room seeing Paris and Prince eating. after lunch we can walk outside to the zoo ok?, they nod, "Zoo Day!!!!  Oh yeah, Paris I bet I can run faster than the lion ", Prince teased Paris.  She scrunches up her face. "uh huh you can't even run faster than me", She teased back. I laugh.  "yes huh! ", "Nah-uh! ", They said going back and forth. I had to force myself to stop laughing at the cuteness of sibling competition. How about we finish breakfast and race?, They looked at each other than their half eaten sandwiches taking a bite. "finished! before you Paris!", Prince boasted. Paris stood up and ran to the back door that led to the ranch. "Come on slow poke let's race unless you're chicken?!", I laugh standing up. They look at me for permission to go. On your mark.... get set....go!, I open the door and They quickly run out giggling.  Gosh I LOVE these kids...

....To Be Continued....