Chapter 6♚

*Michael's Point Of View *

peace, quite, serenity, love, privacy, and normality, is all I ask of the world and acceptance, so when I feel the world has failed to give me that I leave to escape for just a little while usually I use pain killers to help but the doctor at the rehab center said to think of a peaceful place and to let my mind take me there, even though he meant mentally I will take his advice literally and my peaceful place is Ireland, I LOVE it here it's nice and quite the earth seems at harmony with the world and it's as if God brought me here to tell me things are greener on the other side, in my case the other side of the country, I have a friend who owns these nice apartments I think he calls them im Ireland I have been there twice before, once after the allegations and then another after my dangerous tour, when I get here he makes sure it's empty I buy all the room's because I like roaming The hall's when I can't sleep but there's this one room I like it has a nice window near a playground with a big tree on the left of the playground,I like the View because I can watch Prince and Paris plus I LOVE the atmosphere of a tree being around one just gives me a since of harmony, sometimes I'll even go and climb the tree and sit there and think for awhile just let my mind run free let my imagination take in the image of pure beauty that is Ireland let my soul feed off the vibe of this countries greatness, I just signed in to the hotel Bill aside they look like apartments but it's a hotel, Prince and Paris are jumping like crazy I think they LOVE it here I can't blame them I've been thinking about buying a house here and live here for a year or two as I walk in my room after putting Prince and Paris in their room for their nap, I sit on the bed then plop backwards on the pillow gosh I feel so sleepy now that's why I LOVE this place I let the sound of the wind lul me to sleep..

*4hours later *

I wake up and see that it's 4p.m gosh I didn't mean to sleep that long I sit up and look at some magazines on the table then see a picture of me with a headline:Is The King Of Pop Coming Back? Madonna is working on her come back she plan's on doing a world tour in 2009 but what about the King?  Michael Jackson has been in the shawdows for the longest will he come back or is that it for the one we called King? *

after reading that I threw it down and cried I hate how they story crap like this up they don't understand I need inspiration and why compare me to Madonna?, I've been in this longer than her!, I hear a soft knock on the door and quickly wipe my eyes,yes?, "daddy it's me Paris ",she said through the door, I get up and opened it for her, she walks in with her hands behind her back batting her eyes I sit on my bed then she walks up to smiling then she stops, "daddy what's wrong? ",I force a smile, nothing princess I just woke up from my nap, I said picking her up and sitting her on my bed,

she crawls to me putting her little hands on my face, "daddy don't cry it's ok ",I look at her, the innocence in her eyes always reminds me why I LOVE kids they give LOVE and ask for nothing in return bit the equal amount of LOVE back, princess always remember daddy loves you ok no matter where I am I'm always going to be with you always right there, I said pointing to her heart, she grabs my hand And puts it to my heart, "daddy this how much I love you ",I look at her a bit confused, then she takes one of my fingers and traces a invinsible big heart over my chest, and I LOVE YOU more not most, she giggles as I tickle her a little, you want to go outside to the playground?, she nods excitedly, ok let's go, I grab her hand and we walk out my room, let's see if Prince is up, she nods as we walk to their room, I walk in first and see Prince still sleeping I see Bill walking through the hall so I walk up to him as Paris hops along holding my hand, hey Bill can you watch Prince and make sure he is ok he is sleeping and if he wakes up let me know me and Paris are going to the playground, he nods, "Mr Bray?",Paris said letting go of my hand as Bill walks to her bending down to her level, "yes Paris ",she got on her tippy toes and whispered in his ear, he laughs and goes in his pocket and puts his hand over her nose, "there you go I gave you your nose back anything else? ",she thinks for a minute and then whispers in his ear again, he nods and they do their handshake then she skips over to me and takes my hand, what was that about?, "daddy it's a surprise so let's go to playground ",I laugh and look back at Bill he motions over his mouth that his lips are sealed, what are those two up to?..

....To Be Continued....