Chapter 9

(Becca's POV)

I ran to my bed and pulled out the little black box. I pulled out the knife and went to the bathroom. I felt bad because the lads said to stop cutting, but I was going to make this an exception. I made two cuts per arm and watched the blood rush down my arm. I was crying really hard now. All the memories of my past coming back to me. All my mistakes and all the things that have happened to me.

Then, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Becca? Can I talk to you?" Harry's voice called. Then came the realization of what I was doing. I was cutting! The one thing the boys said not to do. I must have been thinking for a while because there was pounding on the door. I couldn't respond. I was starting to see spots. The last thing I saw before my eyes closed was the boys bursting through the door and Liam coming in with a first aid kit.

(Liam's POV)

There she was. Lying on the floor. Blood pooling around her. Zayn was holding Becca. I was tending to her cuts........god. She cut. We told her not to. Niall went to get Louis and Harry was calling the hospital.

I was trying to hurry. She has already lost too much blood. She shouldn't have lost any blood at all! I was worried AND angry. How could she do this!? She said she wouldn't!  Finally the ambulance came and took her out. Louis came out of his room with no shirt on just to see his daughter leave out the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Louis' POV)

Wait. That's my daughter! She was on a stretcher with emergency response surrounding her! What did I miss! All of a sudden Niall comes in my room and tells me to hurry up and get out of bed!

I quickly get a shirt on and go to Becca's bedroom. I see Liam cleaning up blood off the bathroom floor. He looks at me and tears come to my eyes.

She did it. She cut. She said she wouldn't!

We all get in the SUV and I speed to the hospital. I run up to the front desk, ignoring all the fans and paparazzi..

"Where is Becca Tomlinson? I need to see her right now! Please!" I ask out of breath from running.

"I am sorry. You have to wait. she is with the doctor right now."

"Is she awake?!"

"I'm sorry, sir. I can't give any information right now. You will have to wait."

We all go to the chairs and sit down. It was going to be a long night.

(Becca's POV)

Darkness.

Falling.

I was falling in the darkness.

What happened?

Oh. right. I remember what happened.

Then I started to feel my surroundings.

"Becca? Becca, please wake up. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. This is all my fault." Louis. I then felt a hand lock on to mine.

I tried with all my life to squeeze his hand. I heard a gasp, "Lads! She squeezed my hand! Harry! Come here and see if I am not imagining."

I felt a bigger hand on mine, "Hey Becca. if you can hear us I want you to squeeze my hand." I tried really, really, really hard. They all gasped.

"Oh god. Becca! Please forgive me. I didn't mean to make you do that to yourself! Please, please forgive me!" Louis' voice pleaded.

My eyelids felt like they weighed a thousand pounds! Finally, its like the weight was lifted and I opened my eyes to see Louis' blue eyes staring back.