Chapter 13

(Becca's POV)

I woke up feeling awake. That means I had finally caught up on my sleep. I got out of bed remembering my plan. Silent treatment. I walked downstairs. All the lads were up. Perfect. I walked to the kitchen and Dad followed me. "Becca. I am so sorry! We had a meeting with Uncle Simon and we...well we kind of forgot about you." He said the last part very quietly. I stuck with it. I pulled out the milk and a glass and started to pour. "Becca. Look. I know your mad. I realize I forgot about you and I feel awful about it. I am a terrible father. Are you even listening to me?" He asked.

I put my glass in the sink and went to the stairs. I could feel the boys eyes on me as I walked by. I didn't give a poop about them! I went to my room and I could hear several pairs of footsteps on the stairs. I walked to my bed and pulled out my phone. I went on twitter and instagram.

Someone cleared their throat. I didn't move. Then, my phone was snatched out of my hand. Okay, it's on. I turned around to see a very upset group of boys and in front was a very angry Dad holding my phone.

"Becca, you listen and listen good. I know what I did was wrong, but that is no excuse to turn your back. You don't want to listen? Fine. I will keep your phone. You will use your computer only for schooling. No TV. You can only go to volleyball and anywhere else we take you. There. Ignore me now." Dad spat.

"Okay. Forget me again and we will see what happens." I mumbled to myself.

"Excuse me!?" He shrieked, "Becca Claire! You dare talk to me like that! I am your father! You will not talk to me like that ever again! Do you hear me!?" Dad was furious.

I was on the last line. I exploded, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME EITHER! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER! NOBODY IS! MY REAL FATHER WAS AWFUL AND I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU BUT I WAS WRONG! YOU FORGOT ME JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! YOU ARE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF GUYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO AND ONE OF THEM IS ALWAYS TO MAKE FUCKING EXCUSES TO GET ME IN TROUBLE! NO ONE CARES! Nobody ever cares." I whispered the last part. I looked up to see five shocked faces. I looked at each of them before running out into the cold streets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Zayn's POV)

What. The. Hell. One second she was quiet and ignoring us. Next, she was screaming at us and even swore! Poor Lou. He was standing there with tears in his eyes. Niall was comforting him and Liam and Harry went to look for Becca.

They said they would call when they found her but so far, there has been nothing. I went to go get Louis a glass of water. We needed to calm him down. Niall led him to the living room and I went in. Lou was hugging his knees and whispering how bad a father he was.

"Lou, it wasn't your fault. We all get worked up. You were, she was and she was probably still tired. She has a lot going on right now. So do you. We are one of the biggest bands in the world for crying out loud!" I tried to comfort him. His face softened and his tears stopped. We all went into a group hug since we knew Louis loved them.

Soon, the phone rang. I jumped up and snatched the phone off the counter.

(H=Harry, Z=Zayn)

Z-Hello? Did you find her?

H-Sorry mate, we can't find her. We have walked at least 4 blocks each and can't find her.

Z-Did you try the orphanage?

H-Liam tried but she  wasn't there.

Z-But, she can't be gone!

H-We will keep looking if you want.

Z-No, maybe she will show up somewhere.

H-Alright. We are coming home now.

And he hung up. I stared into space before Louis came in and snapped me out of it, "Zayn? Did they find her?" His voice quivered.

I looked at him sadly and shook my head. "I'm sorry Lou. They couldn't find her." His face dropped. The hope in his eyes disappeared and tears started to roll down his face. I went to hug him.

"Awe Lou. Please don't cry. We will keep looking. She will come out somewhere and when she does, we will get her back. I promise." I slid my arm over his shoulders and I led him to his bedroom. I got him in bed and shut the door.

I went downstairs and the sight I saw was not what I thought to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dunn Dunn!!!!!!!!!! what did he see!? sorry it is short but I wanted that to be the ending.

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

-MANDYx